KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Based on recent events/rumors we could see any number of the following matches at Mania 32 featuring retired/part time guys.

Triple H vs The Rock
Brock Lesnar vs Austin
Taker vs Sting

If we were to get all 3 of these matches at 32, would that be too much?

I know it's probably soon but the Raw where Ambrose got out of jail was way up there.

WCW was the Nitro after Starrcade 1999 or NWO Nitro in 1997.

TNA.....probably January 4, 2010. Yeah the Styles vs. Angle match was really good, but the rest of the show is just horrible.

Food for thought. I'm working on this BTB thing where the big honchos of the nWo jump to the WWF in the spring of 1998. As I feel this gives way too much of an edge to WWF at a time when their momentum is springing back, I want to kill a WWF star off via drug overdose.

Morbid I know, but do you have any suggestions besides Shawn Michaels?

Yes: step away from this as you just said you want to kill someone off via drug overdose.

Well yeah, you can set up stuff like that in TEW 2013 with narratives and such that give knock-on effects to promotional popularity, etc...

Look, I'm not saying I want to inject someone with a syringe and watch the light slowly fade from their eyes. I'm asking for a reasonable suggestion that would take the wind out of the WWF for a while. I do acknowledge how f'd up this actually sounds, but this is all make-believe for narrative purposes. I mean, it's not like I just came up with the idea out of nowhere, considering how many prominent wrestling figures have dropped dead over the years (most pertinently Louie Spicolli during this same time period I'm talking about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back