KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Why is it that in Ring of Honor, you can get two guys who kick out of each other's finishers like 26 times, and at TNA, you can see Kurt Angle submitting people with the Ankle Lock in no more than 5 minutes?

Who would you like most to answer the Open US title challenge and defeat Cena for the title? I'm hoping he holds onto the title for a LONG time myself but overall who do you think would be best suited for that honor?

Will this Wyatt/Reigns feud turn out to be nothing like all of Wyatt's feuds?

And why should we buy Wyatt having a chance against a fresh Reigns when Reigns pinned him after beating 2 other guys earlier in the night?

Is it a failing of me as a fan or the WWE as a company that a highly anticipated feud that two years ago was hot-as-shit (Reigns vs. Wyatt as part of Shield vs. Wyatt Family), is eliciting little more than a yawn at this point? And out of the two men, who's dropped harder from where they were two years ago?

Will this Wyatt/Reigns feud turn out to be nothing like all of Wyatt's feuds?

And why should we buy Wyatt having a chance against a fresh Reigns when Reigns pinned him after beating 2 other guys earlier in the night?

Probably yeah.

You're not supposed to remember that.

Is it a failing of me as a fan or the WWE as a company that a highly anticipated feud that two years ago was hot-as-shit (Reigns vs. Wyatt as part of Shield vs. Wyatt Family), is eliciting little more than a yawn at this point? And out of the two men, who's dropped harder from where they were two years ago?

That's on WWE.

Wyatt and it's not even close.

It seems like you're leaning towards the idea that Nikki holds the belt until at least Night of Champions so she removes AJ Lee from the record books. Are you ready to go even further and say that Nikki goes to the one year mark?

Personally I'm prepared for Nikki to hold the belt until Monday, 1 February 2016 just to have held it for 435 days.

That would make her the longest reigning Divas Champion and they could throw in the ole longest reigning champion in the last 15 years or whatever they called Punk.

We know for sure she's making it to Night of Champions in September so a couple months later at Survivor Series will see her make the one year mark. It's November, she only needs to hold it until just after the Rumble and they probably will not take the title off her at a PPV like TLC after holding it for so long. Rumble seems like the next place she could lose it but why take it off her when she can remove Punk from the record books in a couple weeks.

You can't have her lose at Fast Lane because nobody watches that PPV and Mania is next on the list. She has earned the right to be champion at Mania but you can't make her lose because she lost last year and AJ Lee skipped town after it. So we will have her lose the night after Mania.

That means we could be looking at Nikki Bella losing the title on April 4, 2016 edition of Monday Night Raw. Not that long away.

That would make her the longest reigning Divas Champion and they could throw in the ole longest reigning champion in the last 15 years or whatever they called Punk.

We know for sure she's making it to Night of Champions in September so a couple months later at Survivor Series will see her make the one year mark. It's November, she only needs to hold it until just after the Rumble and they probably will not take the title off her at a PPV like TLC after holding it for so long. Rumble seems like the next place she could lose it but why take it off her when she can remove Punk from the record books in a couple weeks.

You can't have her lose at Fast Lane because nobody watches that PPV and Mania is next on the list. She has earned the right to be champion at Mania but you can't make her lose because she lost last year and AJ Lee skipped town after it. So we will have her lose the night after Mania.

That means we could be looking at Nikki Bella losing the title on April 4, 2016 edition of Monday Night Raw. Not that long away.

Dont think it really matters if she passes punk because its the divas title not the actual wwe championship

What would make this Reigns-Wyatt feud worth it in the long-term for both guys?

I'd say a reforming of the family and/or a Roman Reigns Heel Turn after Bray finally gets into someone's head for once...

Trish held the Women's Title longer.

Probably not. They'll need a new Total Divas storyline before then.

What would make this Reigns-Wyatt feud worth it in the long-term for both guys?

I'd say a reforming of the family and/or a Roman Reigns Heel Turn after Bray finally gets into someone's head for once...

The heel turn would help. Wyatt pinning him wouldn't be bad either.

Here's one for ya Kibbly-Bibbly;
What are the chances that the authority turn themselves face in the feud against Rollins, while the bellas turn heel (btw are they heel? They're playing the heel in their matches from what I've read on your site) and as a result of this Stephanie makes herself to be the big face who ends the monster reign of the twins after they grab the record?

I am asking this purely in the hope that it makes it a certainty not to happen via crazy voodoo jinxing curse.

What do you mean by cumulative?

Overall, I'd say no it's more bad than good. They had some great moments, but man when they were bad, it was horrible.

What do you mean by cumulative?

Overall, I'd say no it's more bad than good. They had some great moments, but man when they were bad, it was horrible.

Cumulative as in including the companies that it spiritually succeeds, like GCW, PNW, WCCW, MSW etc... or if you'd prefer a more direct look, MACW -- JCP -- WCW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back