KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Could the WWE throw a curve and have Punk not show up at Payback? Meaning Axle could come out to Punk's music and face Jericho?

If I remember, Punk had some knee surgeries done, which would take some time out after his WrestleMania match. Maybe I'm wrong. Thoughts?

Best In Your House, WCW & ECW PPV name?

Not that it matters, but would it be better if WWE changed the "Extreme Rules" PPV name to "Anarchy Rulz"?

Is Triple H a racist?

No.

Best In Your House, WCW & ECW PPV name?

Not that it matters, but would it be better if WWE changed the "Extreme Rules" PPV name to "Anarchy Rulz"?

Good Friends, Better Enemies

Starrcade

Wrestlepalooza

Do you read spoilers before you review not-live TV shows (SmackDown, NXT, Impact, ...)?

Yeah.

Why does Vince hate African Americans?

He doesn't.

Hey KB, so they can't say HOSPITAL, but Ryback can say "I'm gonna take you all to the morgue with John Cena"?!

Hospital > Morgue?

Heh, ye. Also I'll get back to you about that asshole trainer from the LOW Southern Wrestling Roundtable.

Another thing, about the NWA, if Vince Sr. had such stroke in the organization why did he split and form the WWWF?

Just to let you know Cena did say hospital at the beginning of the promo.

Is there any match at Slammiversary you are looking forward to?

I know that for the most part you think the attitude era was over rated. When I go back and watch clips, I realize the product wasn't as great as I remembered as a kid. My question is, why do you think the pops and crowds were so big? Why was it so popular?

Why do you think there are there STILL two main event titles when there is no brand split? They might as well be unified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back