• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

1. It means we only get a handful of people.

2. The guys get tired.

3. They're usually predictable.

There are more reasons but I'm boredby the thought of them.

Saw a comment someone posted that said "There needs to be more stand out gimmicks as pretty much half of the WWE's roster are clones". Would you agree?

Are you pulling for Taker vs Cena at mania next year?

ANY feud would help. Give us a story and a reason to care about either title. At the moment, D-Von has defended his title twice since winning it in DECEMBER. It's the middle of may and he's defended it twice. Joe held the title two and a half months and defended it nine times on TV. That's nine title defenses in about ten weeks. THAT makes a belt seem valuable, not just holding it up and saying "look at this."

The most ironic thing I find about this statement is that Devon had the title stripped from him for contract issues before he came back from A&8's. Before that, he was the first person to hold the title when they said they'd defend it every week. And he did several weeks in a row. Are they doing this now with him holding it strictly to mess with people?

Discounting the buisness side of things and looking at it from a wrestling/storylines viewpoint, is 97 the best year for the WWE? If not how close is it to being the best?

Saw a comment someone posted that said "There needs to be more stand out gimmicks as pretty much half of the WWE's roster are clones". Would you agree?

Are you pulling for Taker vs Cena at mania next year?

There do need to be more gimmicks, but they need to be developed gimmicks.

Yeah.

The most ironic thing I find about this statement is that Devon had the title stripped from him for contract issues before he came back from A&8's. Before that, he was the first person to hold the title when they said they'd defend it every week. And he did several weeks in a row. Are they doing this now with him holding it strictly to mess with people?

Nah. Other than the world title and occasionazlly the tag titles, the belts mean nothing at all.

Discounting the buisness side of things and looking at it from a wrestling/storylines viewpoint, is 97 the best year for the WWE? If not how close is it to being the best?

2000. 1997 is way up there though.

That's fine.

What's a better finisher. Chris Sabin's cradleshock or the new one he does (cradleshock v2)

Should the Royal Rumble be used to elevate talent to the main event or to give existing main eventers a convenient reason to fight for the title at Wrestlemania?

On the March 25, 2002 RAW episode, did you mark out when Hulk Hogan and the Rock teamed up to face the nWo?

Did you Mark out when Hogan hit the leg drop at the same time The Rock hit the Rock Bottom? I think that was a pretty cool moment to be honest.

Was the Original Sheik ever billed to be from India?

Scott Hall being a drunk was a storyline in WCW and Hawk being a drunk was a storyline in WWE. Both were around the same time. Which storyline started earlier?

On the March 25, 2002 RAW episode, did you mark out when Hulk Hogan and the Rock teamed up to face the nWo?

Did you Mark out when Hogan hit the leg drop at the same time The Rock hit the Rock Bottom? I think that was a pretty cool moment to be honest.

Eh it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

I marked out when Hogan saved Eugene from Hassan and Daivari.

Same.

Was the Original Sheik ever billed to be from India?

Scott Hall being a drunk was a storyline in WCW and Hawk being a drunk was a storyline in WWE. Both were around the same time. Which storyline started earlier?

I don't believe so.

Hawk by about a year.

What is the whole deal with Tazz fighting HHH way back when on WWE TV? Apparently Vince really regretted that whole situation or something?

Despite the fans apparent disinterest in the direction of Sheamus, a source noted that the idea is to continue with Sheamus as a babyface. Vince McMahon wants him to remain a face, and the company is tweaking his character. The belief is that once they find the right fit for him, he should take off as a top face. There are some that disagree.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back