• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

That would involve moving someone up to the top of the card and we can't have that. They might take away one of Sting/Hogan's 9 segments a week.

I understand your cynicism and sarcasm there, as it's not that exaggerated. However, doesn't that happen when Jeff Hardy or Bully Ray is champion? I mean someone has to be the TNA WHC, why couldn't it have been James Storm? He was blazing hot at the time.

Again, I know this just feeds right back into deserving sarcasm, but it just baffles my mind.

I understand your cynicism and sarcasm there, as it's not that exaggerated. However, doesn't that happen when Jeff Hardy or Bully Ray is champion? I mean someone has to be the TNA WHC, why couldn't it have been James Storm? He was blazing hot at the time.

Again, I know this just feeds right back into deserving sarcasm, but it just baffles my mind.

Well see Ray and HArdy used to be in WWE so they have star power....which hasn't done jack for them in the ratings, but man they have it. Pay no attention to the idea that you could have the star power could use it to bring the TNA originals up to their level. That would just create chaos.

Non-sarcastic version: TNA seems to be incapable of changing their booking style on the fly. Aries was going to be the breakout star of the year no matter what, so Storm getting hot was ignored. Now they're all stuck in the terrible tag title feud with Chavo and Hernandez while Sting gets to be the white knight for TNA as he and Hogan get to use TNA as their personal playground.

I guess it's the inability to put egos aside that baffles me the most. Don't they realize what's best for the company is best for them? That was rhetorical.

Hardy was a big time player in the WWE when he quit and headed down to TNA in like a 3 month span. Yet, nothing. This proves: WWE's machine is the be all end all and Hardy was tripping balls.

Question: Why do I think James Storm is a great babyface?

Stop censoring their blood on there.

Not a bad idea but it would have to be online and not an actual DVD.

Happy to report this didn't happen on the In Your House bluray. Haven't watched the whole thing but watched the first few matches which included the Hart/Bulldog match from the December 95 INY (underrated match). No censorship there as you see Hart in all his bloody glory.

What was WWE's best and worst years between 2005 and 2012?

After RAW on Monday we saw Ambrose pin Kingston, does this lead to a feud for the US Title?

Hardy was a big time player in the WWE when he quit and headed down to TNA in like a 3 month span. Yet, nothing. This proves: WWE's machine is the be all end all and Hardy was tripping balls.

Question: Why do I think James Storm is a great babyface?

Or that TNA is going to be in the spot they're in no matter who comes out there given how badly the promotion is run.

Because he is.

Happy to report this didn't happen on the In Your House bluray. Haven't watched the whole thing but watched the first few matches which included the Hart/Bulldog match from the December 95 INY (underrated match). No censorship there as you see Hart in all his bloody glory.

Thank goodness. If they had done that on the upcoming WarGames DVD I, and a ton of others, would have been furious. Yeah it's PG, but you should know what you're buying.

Which match would have drawn more as a Wrestlemania main event in the Attitude Era - HHH vs Austin or HHH vs The Rock?

Austin.

Rank these commentating teams from best to worst...

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan

Vince McMahon & Jesse Ventura

Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler

Tony Schiavone & Larry Zbyszko

Tony was a perfectly fine commentator until the NWO years. Then they booked him to be an imbeclie who didn't know a thing about what he was talking about. Watch Starrcade 1995 and you'll hear Schiavone talk about the Japanese wrestlers at a level that Mike Tenay would kill to be at.

If the WWE had a jobber Hall of Fame who would be the first 5 selected?

The biggests name right now off the top of my head would be either Deuce/Domino or Gillberg. Although there are clearly bigger names that I'm not thinking about. Thoughts?

You are young aren't you.

Barry Horowitz
Brooklyn Brawler
Barry O (for political reasons)
Reno Riggins
Iron Mike Sharpe

Any three WWE superstars and three TNA wretlers who could leave their company (ie. not Cena or Bully Ray) and do well the other company? (Ignoring the TNA policy of instant main eventing the WWE guys.)

CM Punk or Jericho? I like Punk, but people seem to be hyping him as some kind of all time great but I don't really see him as that yet. I see him as on Jerichos level (and Y2J is one of my favourites) but I don't consider him as "the man" if I'm honest.

-Yeah being online maybe even a seperate site
-I think if WWE made some agreement with other promotions to help distriubute just dvd's would be a giant step forward for WWE acknowledging other promotions cause every fan understands WWE has been the big dog for a long time
-The other reason this would be a great idea of building your own dvd guys like me that constantly mention keep the archive footage in its original entirety would stop complaining
-It would be awesome if they could digitize 100% of their archives so then WCW or ECW hardcore fans could add to their collection

What fueds would you like TNA to do with the Television championship as well as the X-Division championship (minus Devon doing shit with the tv belt and the X-Division always a triple threat)

Really? What makes you say that? Is it close?

It's true. Punk comes off like a main eventer. Jericho is the king of the main event jobbers.

What fueds would you like TNA to do with the Television championship as well as the X-Division championship (minus Devon doing shit with the tv belt and the X-Division always a triple threat)

ANY feud would help. Give us a story and a reason to care about either title. At the moment, D-Von has defended his title twice since winning it in DECEMBER. It's the middle of may and he's defended it twice. Joe held the title two and a half months and defended it nine times on TV. That's nine title defenses in about ten weeks. THAT makes a belt seem valuable, not just holding it up and saying "look at this."

As for the X Title, the same thing: give us something with it. Just seeing qualifying matches and then a three way spot fest doesn't give us any reason to care. The people don't matter. It's the people trying to get the belt that does. Make it seem like a big deal and it'll be a big deal.

Heyman goes into the Hall Of Fame. Who inducts him: Punk or Lesnar?

Am I missing anything special with Steve Austin and Brian Pillman as a tag team? I ask because I've only seen sporadic matches on WWE DVD sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back