• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Ziggler has it all IMO, and importantly the dude looks like a legit main eventer. Why did they give him (and tons of other people) stupid names? I know that they want to give them a name so they don't leave and work elsewhere, but is there any reason for giving them such *stupid* ring names?

As we've mentioned, there are stupid names in Wrestling. If you had to change the following wrestler's names, what would you call them?

Dolph Ziggler
Kassius OhNo
Titus O'Neil (Sorry, but the O' is so Irish, it's not even funny)
The Miz
Big E Langston (Really?)

Miz and Langston are fine. With Langston's look you can call him whatever you like. Titus should just drop the O'Neil. Calling him Titus would be fine.

Kassius Ohno: Chris Hero. It's fine for a wrestling name and people already know him as that anyway.

Dolph Ziggler: By now, just leave it like it is. He's established at this point.

Langston looks like a main event dude already, if he ever gets to that stage he should grow a crazy beard and rip off Kimbo Slice's look for the main event.

If they had stayed, would Lesnar and Jeff Hardy be on Cena's level in terms of popularity?

Are cm punk marks slowly becoming ziggler marks?

Probably. The internet fans are very fickle.

Langston looks like a main event dude already, if he ever gets to that stage he should grow a crazy beard and rip off Kimbo Slice's look for the main event.

If they had stayed, would Lesnar and Jeff Hardy be on Cena's level in terms of popularity?

Nah. Brock pretty much bombed as the champion.

HArdy would have been second by far but he doesn't have the consistency as being reliable.

-Despite what might have to say on these forums I am a Pro-WWE guy just not a constant loyalists even if others opinion might be right
-Before I get to my take what area or areas do you think they WWE can improve on when it comes to their DVD/Blu-Ray department
-I go to alot of wrestling events every year and recently the super majority of the fans I talked to like the idea of build your own DVD concept that WWE should do
-I do think that could increase their dvd/blu-ray business anywhere between $80-100 mill
-WWE could still release their dvd/blu-ray as regularly scheduled

-Despite what might have to say on these forums I am a Pro-WWE guy just not a constant loyalists even if others opinion might be right
-Before I get to my take what area or areas do you think they WWE can improve on when it comes to their DVD/Blu-Ray department
-I go to alot of wrestling events every year and recently the super majority of the fans I talked to like the idea of build your own DVD concept that WWE should do
-I do think that could increase their dvd/blu-ray business anywhere between $80-100 mill
-WWE could still release their dvd/blu-ray as regularly scheduled

Stop censoring their blood on there.

Not a bad idea but it would have to be online and not an actual DVD.

Worst referee bump in history? Accidental, not Hulk Hogan almost killing Earl Hebner style. I'm thinking Nick Patrick had some memorable ones (not when he was taking scripted nWo dives, I mean.)

Patrick was the one I was thinking of when I read the first line. I think it's Starrcade 1997 when Bret punches him and Patrick throws his arms straight over his head and falls to the ground like he's a tree going down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back