• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Which match do you think is the best, and which do you think had the best storyline build?

HBK vs Taker- WM25
Cena vs Punk- MITB 2011
Savage vs Steamboat- WM3

......dang.

For the build, Cena vs. Punk. I had no idea who was going to win and I had to see it. Best match......probably Cena vs. Punk for the drama. Steamboat vs. Cena was probably better from a technical standpoint but I'm splitting hairs.

Interesting post on your site regarding TNA. Basically, TNA needs to stop giving Hogan and Sting the spotlight and remove Bully Ray as champ to get their ratings back up? If so, that makes sense to me.

Do you think Triple H is actually funny? He's always been one of my favourites, but mainly for his heel work. I was watching that "Best Superstars of the 21st Century" DVD on Netflix, and some of the people on it were using the new (HBK and HHH) DX to demonstrate that he was funny. It confused the hell out of me. One example is when DX inducted Mike Tyson into the Hall of Fame. HHH's "humour" and laughing were incredibly forced and annoying, I know to a certain extent what you find funny is subjective, but I really don't think the guy is funny at all. Opinion?

I've been idly mulling this for a couple of days on and off, and I feel that "TNA Global Championship" sounds better than "TNA World Heavyweight Championship". Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back