KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Heard him and Gagne had some barnstormers.

This is more of a pseudo-wrestling question; Many people have come here and asked you wrestling questions, but what do you think of them, based upon their questions.

Like me? Or Remixie? Or Lariat, whose wrestling thread died a slow, painful death?

Based off the wrestling questions we've asked, what do you think of me or Remixie or Thriller?

Also, Maddox on commentary...any good?

Just call me Remix. I haven't gone by Remixie Steamboat in almost 2 years.

Would Roman Reigns still be taken seriously as a member of Shield if he had his old name of Leakee (or Roman Leakee for that matter)?

Based off the wrestling questions we've asked, what do you think of me or Remixie or Thriller?

Also, Maddox on commentary...any good?

Good guys.

He gets in a funny line on occasion but he's really annoying and distracting.

Just call me Remix. I haven't gone by Remixie Steamboat in almost 2 years.

Would Roman Reigns still be taken seriously as a member of Shield if he had his old name of Leakee (or Roman Leakee for that matter)?

Dear goodness no.

Wait is Roman Reigns Samoan?!

Also, Hayes once said 'I've never seen a Samoan who wasn't good or great'. You wanna contradict that?

What was your general thoughts on the WM 29 before it took place?

Were you surprised at how well the WWE set the record for the highest grossing 'mania?

Would you contribute this to Rock vs. Cena or anyone else?

Wait is Roman Reigns Samoan?!

Also, Hayes once said 'I've never seen a Samoan who wasn't good or great'. You wanna contradict that?

He's Sika's son and Rosey's brother.

Rosey would suggest otherwise.

I think no holds barred indicates that a previously banned submission or hold (or one just generally banned) is allowable in this match.

You're overthinkingi t.

What was your general thoughts on the WM 29 before it took place?

Were you surprised at how well the WWE set the record for the highest grossing 'mania?

Would you contribute this to Rock vs. Cena or anyone else?

I wasn't that excited for it and it underwhelmed.

Yeah I kind of was.

That more than anything else.

You just reviewed Cesaro/Kingston. I've always thought that Cesaro's feats of strength could be involved more in his character. I know we have The World's Strongest Man out there, but his strength can be further incorporated in his gimmick.

Also, Kofi's selling, his bump taking, his high flying are major factors in what make them matches good. If you have to give credit, like a percentage, 70/30 or something like that, how much would you give to Kofi's contribution, his work in that match?

Three generic wrestling moves that tend to be sold horribly? Standing dropkicks come to mind.

Right hands
Figure Four
Clotheslines

You just reviewed Cesaro/Kingston. I've always thought that Cesaro's feats of strength could be involved more in his character. I know we have The World's Strongest Man out there, but his strength can be further incorporated in his gimmick.

Also, Kofi's selling, his bump taking, his high flying are major factors in what make them matches good. If you have to give credit, like a percentage, 70/30 or something like that, how much would you give to Kofi's contribution, his work in that match?

Not with Henry around. It's like Langston being called Florida's Strongest Man. It doesn't work that well.

Regarding The Rock's future with WWE, Vince McMahon was asked if he's finished as a wrestler at the annual stockholders meeting on April 26th and blew it off like there was no way that's the case.

People close to Vince note that he believes Rock vs. Brock Lesnar will still happen at WrestleMania XXX.

As noted before, WWE wants The Rock to appear at Hell In a Cell this October from his hometown of Miami. That may be where they decide to do the angle between Rock and Brock.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Thoughts?

Do you think WWE has a lot of former world champions in their main roster?

Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Christian, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Great Khali, Jack Swagger, John Cena, Kane, Mark Henry, Rady Orton, Sheamus, The Miz.

(15 and I'm probably forgetting someone)...

I think about 48 weeks is an eternity in wrestling and a lot could change. I never bought into the idea that Rock was done. At the end of the day, a five million dollar paycheck for one night of work is WAY too sweet to pass up.

Not with Henry around. It's like Langston being called Florida's Strongest Man. It doesn't work that well.

I think you and I have had this conversation before about finishers (Wasn't there a WrestleMania match based around who could do a finisher better?), but does it do more good or bad to not let anything overlap between guys?

I look at Henry, Langston, Ryback, and Claudio for instance. All four guys are legit strong, but only Claudio can do a dead lift suplex, only Ryback can do the kind of spinebuster he does, etc.

Do you think WWE has a lot of former world champions in their main roster?

Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Christian, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Great Khali, Jack Swagger, John Cena, Kane, Mark Henry, Rady Orton, Sheamus, The Miz.

(15 and I'm probably forgetting someone)...

It's the problem of having two world titles and so much TV.

I think you and I have had this conversation before about finishers (Wasn't there a WrestleMania match based around who could do a finisher better?), but does it do more good or bad to not let anything overlap between guys?

I look at Henry, Langston, Ryback, and Claudio for instance. All four guys are legit strong, but only Claudio can do a dead lift suplex, only Ryback can do the kind of spinebuster he does, etc.

Hercules vs. Billy Jack Haynes over the full nelson at Wrestlemania III.

Oh totally. Look at Wrestlemania 21. One of Batista's big moves is a spinebuster, so HHH used a spinebuster during the same match. Batista's was bigger, but it looks weaker in comparison because HHH's was there too.

Hercules vs. Billy Jack Haynes over the full nelson at Wrestlemania III.

Oh totally. Look at Wrestlemania 21. One of Batista's big moves is a spinebuster, so HHH used a spinebuster during the same match. Batista's was bigger, but it looks weaker in comparison because HHH's was there too.

So you're saying it does lessen the effect?

EDIT: Just trying to clarify, you gave a yes answer to an or question :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back