KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Hey, got a quick couple of questions, would be interesting to see your insight into these things. I only watch occasionally (I.E. I look on the WWE website and if something interesting happened on TV/PPV I'll seek it out) so sorry if either of these are obvious.

Why is the WHC being used as if it was the IC title? With all due respect to Ziggler, Del Rio and Sheamus, I don't buy these guys as being on the level of Cena, Punk or The Rock. Is the WHC just an upper-midcard title now? If so, why?

What is up with Randy Orton? I thought this dude was supposed to be at a level near Cena, where has he gone? Why isn't he around the main event?

For a long time it was the Smackdown Title and since Smackdown is by far and away the secondary show, its champion was treated as a lower deal.

He is, just on Smackdown.

Which team suited James Storm better. America's Most Wanted or Beer Money.

Can you suggest some good AMW matches

Did you ever notice the only race to never succeed in WWE are Asians? They've had some good Japanese wrestlers over the years, who were all for the most part solid in-ring workers and got the crowd behind them during the match, but usually lost them after the match. Is the language barrier the main reason they can't seem to get over outside of the ring?

Did you ever notice the only race to never succeed in WWE are Asians? They've had some good Japanese wrestlers over the years, who were all for the most part solid in-ring workers and got the crowd behind them during the match, but usually lost them after the match. Is the language barrier the main reason they can't seem to get over outside of the ring?

The Iron Sheik says hi. Iran is in Asia.

What about The Original Sheik, Eddie Farhat, I think he was an Israeli Jew. Pretty decent regional guy, that ball of fire was a hoot.

Now KB has the challenge of coming with a 3rd name :D

KB, thoughts on the Punk DVD?

Hmmm, I always wondered, if Jeff Hardy had stayed in WWE in 2009, during his hittest period, do you think he would've been Cena's counterpart?

The man was insanely over.

Wouldn't that have been great? Hardy, Cena, Orton All babyfaces come 2011?

Was Hardy's hiatus the stupidest decision ever?

Are heels smarter in kayfabe than faces?

I'm thinking of stuff like unintentionally distracting the ref in tag matches, refusing to take count out victories, etc.

Are heels smarter in kayfabe than faces?

I'm thinking of stuff like unintentionally distracting the ref in tag matches, refusing to take count out victories, etc.

99% of the time yes. Sting is famous for being a schnook.

I have heard a lot of good things about Billy Robinson. Any suggestions?

Good but good luck finding his stuff. Your best bet is likely AWA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back