KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Push - Garrett Bischoff. He's the boss' kid, but NO ONE cares about him. It's embarrassing to watch.

Push - Orlando Jordan in TNA. Do I need to explain this one?

Turn - About half the times they turned Big Show as the turns stop meaning anything when he does them 75 times each.

Not a fan in the slightest. It's a waste of time and putting these guys in OVW does nothing for the TNA fans. Get some established talent on there, but more importantly DO IT THE SAME WEEK. This waiting a week stuff is stupid.

Storm comes to mind when they're not wasting him. Park/Abyss too.

Name your top 5 new wrestlers, who have debuted from 2010 on, and why. Any promotion is ok, Japanese, Roh, Tna, Wwe. It has to be their first run in the company.

I could let Park slide, I know its abyss, but its kind of his first total repackage in tna. I know you aren't the largest Roh fan, but have you saw the Jay Briscoe vs Kevin Steen match?

Ok, I'll keep that in mind Kb, I'm just in the mood to ask wrestling questions.

What old school heel could make the transition and thrive in todays wwe, in your mind.

Just like he did and just like Alberto should have been used: have him buy EVERYTHING. He's the mastermind pulling the strings to try to get the WWE Title. Instead of being like Del Rio saying "I have money" and then dropping it, have DiBiase SHOW US that he has money. Look at those segments in 1988 with DiBiase humiliating people for money and then buying people to get the title. Do THAT instead of being another wrestler with a manager.

In short, it's the same problem I have with most WWE characters today: they tell us things instead of showing us things.

Good call, I think Jglass brought up having Del rio as a total slimeball heel doing that last year. He has the money, and the cars, but never uses it. Thats something that can be recycled in the wwe, everyone hates a rich slimeball.

One last question, I hope I'm not bothering you. Because it sure has been fun for me, Thoughs on A double?

That's the point of the thread. I think/talk about wrestling for hours a day. This is hardly torture.

He's very talented but he's not as great as people think he is, as is the case with most wrestlers.

So I can keep asking more questions? God, I never get to talk to anyone about wrestling, or ask questions to people who know more about it than me. No one really watches in it my area.

Favorite WCW tag team? Non outsiders.

A former stable idea or group that could work Post Shield in the wwe. Face or heel.

Thoughts on Roman Reigns, and how he could improve all around.

Would a title fued between Team Hell No and Brodus, and Sweet T work? Both as faces, funny skits and stuff. Thats something we've not seen in a while. Two comedy teams that could work. Cody and sandow are going down along with the PTP, the uso's are doing nothing. Outside of the obvious Shield fued, I think a comedy vs comedy tag team fued could work. Provide a lot of laughs, and some alright matches. What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back