• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Were you a fan of the Backlash match they had, where Orton took the bump with the thumbtacks? I remember at the time people thought Foley really made Orton in that feud, looking back do you think that's a valid opinion?

If you had to book a dream 6 man ladder match, who would you like to see compete?

You can pick any 6 wrestlers from any company in history (all in their primes)

Monsoon and Heenan or JR and King; Which booth did you like better and why? Is there a different commentary pairing that you think is the best?

what new dvd's should i get?

What are your options?

Greatest match in TNA?

Probably that three way from Unbreakable.

why are Chicago crowd's so into the matches? not that it's a bad thing more or less.

Different cities like different things.

Monsoon and Heenan or JR and King; Which booth did you like better and why? Is there a different commentary pairing that you think is the best?

Monsoon and Heenan but Monsoon and Ventura were better.

Monsoon and Heenan but Monsoon and Ventura were better.

Interesting, as I totally spaced it and forgot about Ventura. My favorite is Monsoon and Heenan, as they played off each other so well. What aspects of "The Body" did you like better than Heenan?

Wanted to give you props for your reviews, as I visit your website frequently. Your review of Starrcade 97 reminded me of how bad WCW dropped the ball.

-What was the match or moment that got you hooked on wrestling?
-Have you always been a WWE guy, or did you prefer WCW until it started tanking?
-What was your favorite WCW match and angle?
-What is your favorite wrestling documentary?
-Although you weren't a fan of ECW, did you enjoy the Rise and Fall of ECW?

There wasn't much of one. I watched before I can remember.

MOre or less but I watched both.

Sting vs. Vader.

Rise and Fall of ECW

I think I just answered that.

why exactly was Hardy so over near the end of his WWE run? and if he stayed where would he be at on the totem pole?

Most of the long documentaries are good. Rise and Fall of ECW, Essential Starrcade and Best of SNME are all good. Best of COTC isn't bad either. Best of IYH might be worth seeing if it's out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back