KB Answers Wrestling Questions

If AJ Styles isn't human (and therefore not normal) does that mean he has a 425/3 chance of winning a triple threat match?

I've been watching the True Story of WrestleMania.... what are your thoughts on Mania 2 being held in 3 different locations? Bad idea? Its incredible they managed to pull that off back then, even now it would be an achivement

How does a match become classic according to you or what does it take for a match to get a 'classic' tag from you?

I don't really have any specific criteria.

I've been watching the True Story of WrestleMania.... what are your thoughts on Mania 2 being held in 3 different locations? Bad idea? Its incredible they managed to pull that off back then, even now it would be an achivement

WCW did it first so it's not a huge achievement.

With how much flack the WWF gets for their 1995 year, would would you say was the best WWF title match of the year and the best match of the year period if it differes from the 1st? Also what/are there any other WWF title matches from the year you would say are good and worth viewing?

Best WWF Title match: probably Bret vs. Diesel from the Rumble.

Best match period: Summerslam 95 ladder match.

Bret vs. Diesel from Survivor Series and Shawn vs. Diesel from Mania. Bulldog vs. Bret from IYH 5 wasn't bad either.

Few questions. Thanks in advance.

With the regions decimated, is ROH the main testing ground for wrestling talent? TNA's gut check kind of ignores that, but is being say PWG's champion a good enough step for WWE to potentially scout you?

Had smackdown not been in place, would a WCW show have been a better option? And as such, would it have better suited guys who chose not to move to WWE? And the invasion angle?

Finally, what was the best year for overall talent within WWE (including mid-card and tag divisions) and again, for PPV quality?

Thanks.

EDIT: PS. I couldnt find a review for lockdown 2006 on your site, am I wrong in thinking it does not exist?

More or less yeah. PWG and ROH share so much talent that it doesn't matter much.

GIven the name value of WCW being somewhere between the crust of the earth and the bottom of a graveyard, not immediately no.

It exists but it hasn't been posted yet.

Saving it for a special occasion, eh?

I thought 2000 as well, I may just help myself to reliving that year soon.

Thanks KB, for a bastion of wrestling trivia, you're alright.

Do you think King Kong Bundy was misused upon his return to WWF i -94?

And follow-up question:

Who is (in WWF/WWE) the most misused wrestler since mid 80s?

Do you believe Kevin Nash when he says he didn't give a damn about ending Goldberg's streak?
He says that he was the second biggest face in the company so he was the right person to do it, do you believe that?

Do you think his ideas with the finger poke of doom would be good,. He said Goldberg would go up against Hall, himself and all the other big names of the nWo before getting Hogan at Starcade

Have you seen any of ECW's stuff from about 1996 and before? It was actually really good then and not just violent to be violent

If you could take a player from the NFL, MLB, and NBA (not Lebron) and make them pro wrestlers who would it be.

Why was 2 cold scorpio never a big thing

No one really stands out. They don't get to show their attitude and personalities that well in mainstream sports.

He was ahead of his time so there weren't many people to fight him. Also he spent so long in ECW that his best years were wasted.

It was Bundy, and yes at least once. He pinned Hogan in a title match for three but demanded a five. Hogan kicked out at four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back