KB Answers Wrestling Questions

do you see Ziggler/AJ the same way we saw HHH/Stephanie back in 99/2000?

AJ wil probably win the divas title right? So you'd have Ziggler as the WHC, AJ the divas Champ whereas HHH was the WWF champ and Stephanie was the Womens Champ

do you see Ziggler/AJ the same way we saw HHH/Stephanie back in 99/2000?

AJ wil probably win the divas title right? So you'd have Ziggler as the WHC, AJ the divas Champ whereas HHH was the WWF champ and Stephanie was the Womens Champ

No. There are similarities but it's not the same.

Who's better Ziggler or Swagger?

Ziggy.

Is Undertaker getting back into a regular TV schedule for a few months??

I wouldn't bet on it.

Thoughts on Taz as an in ring performer, and on his mic skills.

I think its a damn shame he was wasted in WWE before his injury caused him to retire. He was very entertaining

Ted DiBiase.

Probably fourth or fifth, but an interesting note: Piper was a heel for a few years and then a face for what, 20 or so?

Regarding the Shield, how well have they been booked?

As well as anyone I can remember in years and years.

No love for any matches at any Lockdown event?

On that note what would you consider the best cage match that has happened in TNA??

Since they all run together it's hard to remember most of them. My favorite is Abyss vs. AJ but Anderson vs. Angle is better.

Can you believe the WWE Championship will turn 50 years old next monday? Will we see a promo with any significance to this on next week's RAW?

Well I wrote a book because of it so that's a yes.

Not likely but it's possible.

Last year's was pretty terrible. I remember one with Sting vs. Jarrett as captains. 2007 maybe?

Nah. He's just not a good heel.

The WWE Championship turns 50 this week. I want to know what is KB's favorite WWE Championship match?

Gee, I felt like I wrote a book on that or something.....

Off the top of my head, probably the Rumble street fight. It's a brutal, brutal fight. Either that or Hogan vs. Andre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back