KB Answers Wrestling Questions

First of all I find Flair/Steamboat overrated. Great, not as great as they're made out to be.

Other than that it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a match with everything together and pure drama, I've been literally on the edge of my bed for one match ever: Undertaker vs. Shawn from WM 25.

Dude, I hated both of the matches they had against each other at Mania lol. I'm not that big of a fan of Shawn, he's good and all i just don't think he's as good as people make him out to be. Your girlfriend may chop my balls off for feeling this way, but fuck it lol.

Another interesting question just because I know your not really a fan of the guy. How do you rank Kurt Angle as a worker seeing as how a lot of people have had their best match against him, but, it was far from his best match

Angle is excellent in the ring. he's nowhere near what he used to be, but he's still pretty awesome. Most amateur guys make the transition pretty well as they have something to fall back on. He never quite made it to that best of the best level, but he's solidly in the second tier.

If they change his name It'd be complete bullshit and I'd folllow them around the country holding up sign saying "WE WANT STYLES"

What's your favorite AJ match aside from Lockdown 2005?

Rank the King of the Mountain matches from best to worse

Rank these guys: Hall, Regal, Finlay, Raven, Eddie Guerrero

Probably the double elimination match from I think the second TNA PPV ever.

I barely remember any of them standing out so I can't quite do that.

Guerrero (by default)
Hall
Raven
Regal
Finlay

Is this the part where I remind people that guys like Styles have a hand in picking their own damn WWE names?

It doesn't matter. I'd still go on a tour with my sign because it'd be fucking stupid of him to change his name

Who was funnier Hurricane or Billy and Chuck?

Rank these tag teams: Dudley's, Steiners, Doom, Road Warriors, E&C

Lol no love for Doom?

Have you ever seen Foley's ECW promo's? I'm not a fan of Foley, but he has some nice stuff there

If you can go back and alter the Deadly Game Tournament any way you see fit (only using active WWF wrestlers of the time so no Shawn Michaels or HHH because of their injuries) what changes would you make?

Is there anything specific that you can point to about last night's Team Hell No's of Destruction vs. The Shield 6-man tag match that kept you from giving it an "A" in your Raw review this week?

If you can go back and alter the Deadly Game Tournament any way you see fit (only using active WWF wrestlers of the time so no Shawn Michaels or HHH because of their injuries) what changes would you make?

Cut it down to 8 people. The first round didn't need to happen.

Is there anything specific that you can point to about last night's Team Hell No's of Destruction vs. The Shield 6-man tag match that kept you from giving it an "A" in your Raw review this week?

Not specific no.

The worst case of a wrestler retiring and making numerous comebacks?

Now a days, does having a legit MMA background mean just as much as having a legit amateur wrestling background?

So unless I'm missing something, when it comes to a "who's better?" argument for the best heel commentators of all time, Bobby Heenan and Jesse Ventura are the top choices, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back