KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Radicalz don't jump ship, Kevin Sullivan gets released from WCW, etc...

How does the WWF's year go? Obviously far better than WCW, but anywhere near as good as it was IRL?

Nah as they weren't going to do anything with the Radicalz anyway. WCW had way too many issues at that point to make anything work.

Because HHH is treating Brock like any other monster. Then when Brock beats him at Extreme Rules, HHH can say he put Lesnar over. This is true, but very misleading as people are going to remember the Wrestlemania match, not the one that came next.

Because HHH is treating Brock like any other monster. Then when Brock beats him at Extreme Rules, HHH can say he put Lesnar over. This is true, but very misleading as people are going to remember the Wrestlemania match, not the one that came next.

Kind of like when he beat Orton at WrestleMania in 2009 and then lost to him a month later. Now that was bullshit.

I miss the eye poke. I don't think it's banned because if I recall we see it once in a blue moon. Is there a reason it's hardly used anymore? Legitimate threat for injury? Outdated?

Thoughts on Kurt Angle leaving TNA to retire in WWE?

I think its a safe bet. Who would you like to see him go against?

Had William Regal not failed a drug test and been suspended in 2008, would he have won either the WWE or World Championship? Ive always thought so with how he was being pushed.

I met Foley too. Wicked nice guy. My friend who couldn't be there gave me a note to give him and I thought it was nice he took the time to sit there, read the letter and give me advice to give my friend which I can't remember now.

If you could have dinner and talk the wrestling biz with any 3 people in wrestling history who would it be and why? Bonus question, What meal would the 4 of you enjoy?

Their styles would mesh well together.

Not sure if those two would work well with Angle.

This intrigues me. What do you base that off of?

Angle does work well with 'smash mouth' type of guys, but c'mon- you dont see the appeal of Cesaro\Bryan vs Angle? Both those guys can go & that could be one hell of a 20+ min match.

At once? I'm not sure if I could come up with a combination for that because they would wind up fighting.

Individual:

Vince - Spaghetti. No idea why.
Cornette - Triple cheeseburger from Wendy's with extra ketchup and mayonaisse, NO PICKLES, and a large Sprite.
Shawn - Pizza Hut. Just so I can brag to Becca.

This intrigues me. What do you base that off of?

Angle does work well with 'smash mouth' type of guys, but c'mon- you dont see the appeal of Cesaro\Bryan vs Angle? Both those guys can go & that could be one hell of a 20+ min match.

I rarely find matches working when the styles are so similar.

How would you feel about this feud?

With Dolph Ziggler needing credible challengers to work with, the belief is that WWE will start pushing Randy Orton back into the main event scene again. He’s expected to work a match against The Big Show at the Extreme Rules pay per view, where he should be going over. A summer program against the World Heavyweight Champion is expected to take place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back