KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Other than Cena/Punk, can you think of any pairings that have a similar level of chemistry to Gabriel/Kruger currently in WWE?

Who were the last few people who tapped out to Flair's figure four leg lock in his WWE career?

I'm trying to think of who tapped out to him during his return to WWE after WCW closed and I can't think of many

Other than Cena/Punk, can you think of any pairings that have a similar level of chemistry to Gabriel/Kruger currently in WWE?

Sheamus and Big Show have awesome chemistry.

Who were the last few people who tapped out to Flair's figure four leg lock in his WWE career?

I'm trying to think of who tapped out to him during his return to WWE after WCW closed and I can't think of many

MVP did at the 2008 Royal Rumble.

Thoughts on placing Bray Wyatt and/or Leo Kruger with the Shield? Not completely removing everything their characters have been in NXT, but modifying or streamlining them to fit established Shield concepts. Wyatt as the voice alongside Ambrose, Kruger as a solo act if Rollings continues to work with Reigns or a Kruger/Reigns duo?

Why didn't Brock help the WWE's ratings in his top run?

Attitude Era burn out? Or was it the fact that the generation that watched the AE, grew up and then there was a brand new set of fans clamoring for The Rock and Austin who were gone?

His face turn. People didn't want to see Lesnar as a good guy. They wanted to see him devour villagers on his way to wrecking Tokyo.

His face turn. People didn't want to see Lesnar as a good guy. They wanted to see him devour villagers on his way to wrecking Tokyo.

But then what do you do?

Imagine your writing for Brock, he's getting cheered the badder he gets. He damn near kills a crippled man, tossing him off a stairwell then basically murdering him next week in front of his mother; did they have any other route?

He wasn't the worst talker in the world, isn't plank faced so that helps. Just a beast of a human being, and people love getting behind them.

What would you do?

You have him get more and more ruthless. Gowen was indeed crippled, but people didn't care for him. You give Brock more and more meat to eat and bring up some hero to stop him then repeat.

You have him get more and more ruthless. Gowen was indeed crippled, but people didn't care for him.

The bouncing back and forward between Angle and Lesnar never really made much sense to me, even though I thoroughly enjoyed the matches.

You give Brock more and more meat to eat and bring up some hero to stop him then repeat.

A scenario that is sorely missing in Lesnar's current run. I know he has only limited appearances by he really should be doing more "roster clearing."

Who would have been a good candidate to be the Brock-slayer at the end of such a rampage in 02/03 aside from American Hero, Kurt Angle?

I know you have been an advocate for Benoit to end Goldberg's Streak.

I follow this logic but I'm stumped (and I'm guessing so was WWE), as to how much more brutal can you get.

That shit is still uncomfortable to watch. Gowen bled like a pig and the Brock basically F-5d his good leg on the ring post HARD.

Is it fair to blame him for ratings taking then to even begin with? Circumstantial grounds?

Cena would have been a good possibility but the timing wouldn't have worked. Benoit or Angle were the most likely options. Big Show......just no.

Барбоса;4427453 said:
A scenario that is sorely missing in Lesnar's current run. I know he has only limited appearances by he really should be doing more "roster clearing."

Who would have been a good candidate to be the Brock-slayer at the end of such a rampage in 02/03 aside from American Hero, Kurt Angle?

I know you have been an advocate for Benoit to end Goldberg's Streak.

Sorry to jump in but I think Brock has made a big enough name being a beast, in his first run and the UFC (more importantly) that he really doesn't need to go through a gang of guys.

Part reason could be he was on a one year contract in 2012, and feeding him superstars would just diminish some mid-upper-level full time guys.

HOWEVER,with Brock's lost to Hunter and Cena now, he needs a BIG BRUTAL WIN quick! I am gettin scared that his allure might be leaving him.

KB, explain your idea of Benoit ending Goldberg's streak, this intrigues me. Why?

He had been coming up the card slowly and could have been a big deal given the reactions he was getting. A spear into the Crossface would have worked quiet well.

Wow Goldberg's first loss a tap out...maybe a pass out ala Austin would make sense.

Speaking of WCW, how would you rate Raven's time there?

Do you think he would've been a big player sans the politicking?

Before Kevin Nash killed his push, do you think Wrath was a worthy candidate to end Goldberg's streak given that he had his own undefeated streak and his Meltdown finisher was getting good reactions? I remember some other poster mentioning that Bryan Clark in an interview said that him facing Goldberg in a streak vs. steak match for the title at Starrcade was the plan at one time and he wouldn't have cared if he had lost to Goldberg so long as that match happened.

I like the Benoit idea better though.

Do you think RVD's undefeated streak on the big PPV's (N2R, Mania, BFG) is worthy of being turned into a special attraction for BFG like Taker's streak is for Wrestlemania?

Wow Goldberg's first loss a tap out...maybe a pass out ala Austin would make sense.

Speaking of WCW, how would you rate Raven's time there?

Do you think he would've been a big player sans the politicking?

Not bad but not great.

No.

Before Kevin Nash killed his push, do you think Wrath was a worthy candidate to end Goldberg's streak given that he had his own undefeated streak and his Meltdown finisher was getting good reactions? I remember some other poster mentioning that Bryan Clark in an interview said that him facing Goldberg in a streak vs. steak match for the title at Starrcade was the plan at one time and he wouldn't have cared if he had lost to Goldberg so long as that match happened.

I like the Benoit idea better though.

Do you think RVD's undefeated streak on the big PPV's (N2R, Mania, BFG) is worthy of being turned into a special attraction for BFG like Taker's streak is for Wrestlemania?

Oh dear goodness no to both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back