KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Most famous: "MY GOD! MY GOD THEY KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN SMACK DAB IN HALF!"

Or:

"The Austin Era has begun!"

Best: The I Quit match from Mania 13.

Барбоса;4425147 said:
Really? There are no recorded ones between HBK/Taker HIAC and Punk/Cena MITB

He said from 1997 to 2011. That would include those years.

Indeed it is. I was a big fan of that show.

As you mentioned in your review, it is one of those shows, and the talent that made the show great - Austin, Steamboat, Pillman, Regal, Cactus, Vader and to a lesser extent Flair and even Sting - that gets sort of swept aside/swamped by the arrival of Hogan just three months later.

Also the loss of Rude was a crying shame too. He had long been one of my favourites and could have had many more good/great matches with Sting, Steamboat and even someone like Pillman over the International title.

If Shield don't get defeated for another month they'll have done so for as long as the Barrett lead Nexus existed. What does this say about WWE's booking?

If Nexus had been given the same booking as Shield, how would things have changed?

It's hard to say. That story had legs, but at the end of the day they needed to win a lot more gold to prevent them from just being jobbers. Also coming straight off NXT where they barely ever beat a main show guy made them hard to take seriously.

Do you think that there is beef backstage between the wrestlers who came from the WWE's developmental promtions (NXT, FCW, OVW) and wrestlers who were signed from the indy promotions?

Would you have any sort of issue with the Shield having their first loss be at the hands of Team Hell No & Undertaker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back