KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Oh it was TERRIBLE.

I mean, between that and the Mamma's Boy gimmick, it almost seemed as though they had no desire to let him just go out, be awesome, and move up on the card. I'm not saying he'd main event WrestleMania or anything, but upper midcard wasn't out of the question. His mic skills were passable at worst.

I'm pretty glad Big E is up on the main roster, but not entirely confident in the manner he got there.

Thoughts on his connection with AJ? Attacking Cena. etc.?

Do you think it really is over between Dolph & Vickie? I know anything can happen but I just hope so.

I doubt it. Things rarely are anymore.

how long til a mark henry vs ryback feud?
who was most impressive in the 6 man at TLC?

Maybe Mania but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Probably Ambrose but no one stood head and shoulders above everyone else.

What do you think of companies mentioning/not mentioning each other.

E.g. TNA mentioning how Hardy/RVD/Angle were former WWE champions and WWE just saying someone was away for a few years when they were really in another promotion.

What do you think of companies mentioning/not mentioning each other.

E.g. TNA mentioning how Hardy/RVD/Angle were former WWE champions and WWE just saying someone was away for a few years when they were really in another promotion.

It doesn't mean much. WWE doesn't need to.

What do you feel about Ric Flair managing Dolph Ziggler? I think it could happen since Flair is back. What's your take?

Ziggler hasn't needed a manager in months.

F4Wonline.com is reporting Sin Cara could be taking time off soon to heal an aggrevating knee injury.

This could be a frustration to WWE as for a second year in a row this might alter WWE's hopeful plans to have Sin Cara versus Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania.

What do you think about this?

I was going to ask PWF this question, but I'm not a masochist. Can you do a Top 10 list for the best wrestlers in the history of the United States? Can you do a Top 10 list for the best wrestlers in the history of the world?

To contribute, here are mine...

Top 10 USA

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Stone Cold
3. The Rock
4. Lou Thesz
5. Ric Flair
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Sting
8. Andre the Giant
9. Randy Savage
10. Bret Hart

Top 10 World

1. Hulk Hogan
2. El Santo
3. Antonio Inoki
4. Stone Cold
5. Rikidozan
6. The Rock
7. LouThesz
8. Ric Flair
9. Mil Mascaras
10. Big Daddy

I was going to ask PWF this question, but I'm not a masochist. Can you do a Top 10 list for the best wrestlers in the history of the United States? Can you do a Top 10 list for the best wrestlers in the history of the world?

To contribute, here are mine...

Top 10 USA

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Stone Cold
3. The Rock
4. Lou Thesz
5. Ric Flair
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Sting
8. Andre the Giant
9. Randy Savage
10. Bret Hart

Top 10 World

1. Hulk Hogan
2. El Santo
3. Antonio Inoki
4. Stone Cold
5. Rikidozan
6. The Rock
7. LouThesz
8. Ric Flair
9. Mil Mascaras
10. Big Daddy

The United States wrestlers don't have to be FROM the United States, Ech?

I don't do top ten's as a rule. Cena should be on the US one though, definitely ahead of Flair, Hart, Savage and Sting. Ahead of Andre and Savage....I'm not sure but I'd lean towards him being ahead of Savage.

As for the world, it's really hard to compare one country to another to the point where there's really no point to trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back