KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Why is Corey Graves commentating on the show without Eva Marie? I feel as if we're missing out on the best part of Eva's matches.

What is the ceiling for the likes of Xavier Woods and Enzo Amore? Where will they both eventually settle on the roster in terms of general push?

I can't imagine Woods goes much further. He's a great talker who can get beaten up and take a fall to protect the team's bigger stars. Enzo is a very questionable case as he's an average sized guy who is next to Cass so he looks scrawny but could fit in as the biggest personality in the cruiserweight division.

With only 7 guys on the RAW roster currently that can classified as CW's, 4 of them being in tag teams, & really not mention of the division anywhere since it was announced, has WWE already just thrown it on the back-burner & given up on it?

Could it be they announced the division coming to Raw as a platform to hype the CWC? That tournament runs until mid September. It wouldn't make much sense to fully launch the division with that still running. Hopefully we get a few sneak peek matches before then.

What stuff from Lucha Underground should I check out aside from Ultima Lucha and the two Aztec Warfare matches?

Anything with Fenix vs. Mil Muertes, especially Grave Consequences.

Could it be they announced the division coming to Raw as a platform to hype the CWC? That tournament runs until mid September. It wouldn't make much sense to fully launch the division with that still running. Hopefully we get a few sneak peek matches before then.

Could be.

Will Dean Ambrose main event SummerSlam?

Can we finally move on from the idea that Dean Ambrose can't win a big match?

What's so bad about a WWE Universal Championship? It's exactly the sort of brand-name championship name I'd expect sports-entertainment Raw would have. Heck, I thought it should have been the name when the titles first unified.

Couldn't they have just called it the RAW World title or something like that? Universal Title sounds like something out of the minds of TNA "creative".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back