KB Answers Wrestling Questions

What's so bad about a WWE Universal Championship? It's exactly the sort of brand-name championship name I'd expect sports-entertainment Raw would have. Heck, I thought it should have been the name when the titles first unified.

It sounds stupid.

Couldn't they have just called it the RAW World title or something like that? Universal Title sounds like something out of the minds of TNA "creative".

Yep.

I've seen some very small pockets of it here and there on other sites, but do you think fans will turn in mass on Foley since he is paired with Stephanie?

More I think about it the more, to me anyway, it seems like they're setting up Balor to be the new big babyface to run Raw. Can you see this panning out, or is it still Roman's role?

I've seen some very small pockets of it here and there on other sites, but do you think fans will turn in mass on Foley since he is paired with Stephanie?

I doubt it. I don't see Foley lasting long in the role.

More I think about it the more, to me anyway, it seems like they're setting up Balor to be the new big babyface to run Raw. Can you see this panning out, or is it still Roman's role?

I hope so as it's not like ROman is doing anything of note.

If Balor wins clean at Summerslam without turning heel or shenanigans, wouldn't it be like Reigns'skyrocket push?

If yes, could he suffer the same fate from the fans?

So is Roman due over last night or he will have to pay more for suspension?

And can he bounce back because Vince seems pretty pissed at him right now?

I think he'll stick around the main event scene but drop to the upper midcard on occasion, as he should.

Yeah he'll be back.

Do you think Finn Balor goes all the way at SummerSlam, lMO, with all the new era talk, Authority backed Seth Rollins seems like a step backward.
Your thoughts?

So, judging by what I've been reading in your reviews it sounds like ROH has devolved into nothing more than a developmental feeder for New Japan. Is that a fair assessment?

Following on from my previous question: Assuming Finn debuts the Demon at SummerSlam, does he lose his first match in that form to Seth Rollins?
I know many look at Rollins as the safe and established option, but you would think that beating the Demon would take a while.

That would be really, really stupid to have him debut that and lose. It would also be stupid to not debut that at Summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back