KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Your thoughts on AJ and the Club being seperated. Balor being on the same brand as the Club. How does that work out for the parties involved?

True or false. Survivor Series will have atleast one elimination tag match with both brands going up against each other with the winner getting a number of NXT picks?

Throw Samoa Joe and Bayley on SD and lets see what happens.

On a scale of 1-10, how terrible is the Woman's division on Smackdown? I literally messaged NorCal before the Naddie pick, saying watch, Natalia will get drafted because apparently she's still a thing.

Bryan Alvarez (I think) made the statement that the worst worker on the main roster for about an hour was Nia Jax until Mojo Rawley was drafted. Thoughts?

What are the odds Dolph Ziggler will become a main event player on the blue brand?

Fairly likely but not for long.

True or false. Survivor Series will have atleast one elimination tag match with both brands going up against each other with the winner getting a number of NXT picks?

Throw Samoa Joe and Bayley on SD and lets see what happens.

True.

Not Joe yet. Bayley will be on Raw for the Women's Title.

On a scale of 1-10, how terrible is the Woman's division on Smackdown? I literally messaged NorCal before the Naddie pick, saying watch, Natalia will get drafted because apparently she's still a thing.

I'd go at least an 8. There's just nothing there but I'm sure we'll have a shiny new title for them to fight over.

On a personal note, sorry for not getting together wil you after the show. We were trying to beat the traffic out.

Bryan Alvarez (I think) made the statement that the worst worker on the main roster for about an hour was Nia Jax until Mojo Rawley was drafted. Thoughts?

Given that her in ring debut was less than a year ago, he's right. And yeah Rawley isn't a great worker but all that matters with him is the energy.

Last night we saw Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, & Carmella called up, with the exception of Bayley (who I assume is getting called up within the next month if not sooner) who is left to feud with Asuka? Is there a single credible heel threat to her anymore?

Settle this timeless debate once and for all:

The disabled Special Olympian that fell over the barricade during HBK/Austin at KOTR 1997 - real or plant?

Plant.

Last night we saw Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, & Carmella called up, with the exception of Bayley (who I assume is getting called up within the next month if not sooner) who is left to feud with Asuka? Is there a single credible heel threat to her anymore?

Not really. The best is......egads Liv Morgan or Billie Kay I guess?

Some dumb questions:

Do Shane and Stephanie have any real power as GMs, or are they just on-screen characters?

Who actually made the picks for Raw and Smackdown?

Do wrestlers know which brand they're going to or have any say for which one?

Are you kidding? People today would see right through that stuff and boo him harder. In fact, they could use stuff like that to turn him heel. Almost like DB did using over celebration.

Why is Lesnar is on RAW and Orton on Smackdown if they have a match next month?

Also, does Stephanie being the only heel authority figure man that she will continue to be the annoying emasculating character that she currently is?

I know Tajiri had it abandoned because of fear of actual Yakuza retribution, but were there any long term plans for the trio of Tajiri, Akio and Sakoda in late 2003/early 2004?

On a related note, Akio/Jimmy Wang Yang is only 35. How surprising is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back