KB Answers Wrestling Questions

From what I have read Tag teams will count as a Single pick unless the Commissioner/GM wants a specific member of a tag team on their show.

Think Miz has a future behind the commentary desk? He's a great talker and when he's back there "scouting a match" he's often better than the commentators they currently have.

Speaking of wrestlers behind the commentator desk, when Punk was back there temporarily during an injury, he was far and away the best guy they had. It's a shame we'll never see that again. I'm no Punk mark by any means, but he was an awesome commentator for his brief stint. But even if him and WWE didn't have their falling out, I don't think he's the type to ever do that full time.

Given their booking of last night's title match and the triple threat Sunday, do you think Reigns wins the title and Rollins and Ambrose have a match for the Smackdown World title?

That's just another way they could get Reigns over as a huge babyface :rolleyes:

What are the chances that the Battleground main event ends up as a two-fall match, like the Wrestlemania 2000 triple threat match, where the first fall gets the WWE title and the second fall gets the World Heavyweight title?

Given their booking of last night's title match and the triple threat Sunday, do you think Reigns wins the title and Rollins and Ambrose have a match for the Smackdown World title?

That's just another way they could get Reigns over as a huge babyface :rolleyes:

I doubt it. You don't leave AJ and Cena out at this point.

What are the chances that the Battleground main event ends up as a two-fall match, like the Wrestlemania 2000 triple threat match, where the first fall gets the WWE title and the second fall gets the World Heavyweight title?

I really don't think that's where the second title comes from.

Only way I could see this working is if the person who won the first fall left the match after winning his title, otherwise you have a situation where the same guy could potentially win both falls.

I would rather see a Tournament with the finals being at SSlam.

No. They have to wait a month before Raw and Smackdown can go up. They're doing a studio show about it during Smackdown tonight and that will be available though.

lMO, Smackdown's Main Event scene is quite good, but beyond that, one has to wonder... are they really interested in competition? Their midcard, tag and women's divisions look really weak.

The pick that puzzled me most was when RAW drafted Sami Zayn and for some reason, SmackDown passed up Kevin Owens, who'd have benefitted big time in feuds with Cena, Orton and Styles, lMO.

RAW: Rollins, Reigns, Lesnar, Owens, Zayn, Balor, Cesaro, Rusev, Sheamus, Y2J

SD: Ambrose, Cena, Styles, Orton, Bray Wyatt, the Miz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back