KB Answers Wrestling Questions

The talent exchange between NJPW & ROH is pretty even, neither is a developmental for the other, I'm not really sure what the issue even is here.

I'm fine with them appearing every now and then. The problem is the ROH TV schedule has been as follows since February:

Post Anniversary tapings - New Japan talent
Honor Rising tapings, as in we go back in time a few months to see ROH vs. New Japan
War of the Worlds tapings - New Japan talent
Global Wars tapings - New Japan talent

That's nearly five months, not counting a few one off specials. In other words, I'm sick of seeing the New Japan guys, most of whom have no stories and are just in one off matches. That's my issue.

Why didn't Kane, RVD, or Booker T win the World Heavyweight Championship in 2003?

Well, you see, that would mean HHH isn't champion and that just wouldn't be nice.

Allegedly HHH kept saying he needed to be kept strong in order to be ready to drop the title to whomever his next big challenger was but he would always change his mind so that the NEXT guy would get the big rub and keep the belt even longer. Goldberg was finally the guy and then to go into 2004, Orton, but allegedly HHH didn't want three heels being voted on at Taboo Tuesday so he got the title back for the sake of a face vote.

Yes I said Taboo Tuesday.

So what does WWE even do with Brock now? He total dominance schtick was starting to grow weary, but after last night they can't really expect anyone to take anybody on the roster serious as a threat to him anymore, can they?

The worst part is this really isn't a complicated situation but WWE makes it one.

Simple solution: you treat WWE wrestlers as being tougher than MMA guys and capable of being able to hang with Brock. Of course they won't do that, which is stupid when you consider Brock would seemingly job to Heath Slater if the money was right.

i have not seen you answer it if you did i must of missed it, in TNA where is the knockout champion Sienna have not heard anything of that. Are they waiting til bound for glory with Gail Kim, would be nice to know.

What do you think WWE should do with the Vaudevillains? I really like them but unfortunately it seems they have been brought up at the wrong time because you got other new teams ,that are more over/bigger at this point, that need to be pushed as well. Do you send them back to NXT and build them back because they are going to lose American Alpha soon you would assume and maybe even another one like The Revival, or do you just make them the jobbers of the division in the WWE because fans don't seem to get into them.

Also do you think/ did they get dropped back down the card/lose their push for punishment (probably not the right word, consequence probably fits better) for injuring Enzo at Payback ? Or is it just solely that you got some hot teams in at the moment and Vaudevillains never really connected with the crowd?

Probably the jobbers of the division.

The latter, because they've pretty much displayed their whole gimmick the night they debuted.

When did the WWE know that The Rock was done with wrestling and going to be a full time actor?

Was it far enough in advance of his Goldberg match that there were no future plans for him after that, or was he supposed to be involved in anything either in 2003, or following his return at WrestleMania XX?

Of course they won't do that, which is stupid when you consider Brock would seemingly job to Heath Slater if the money was right.

I would love to see that match. I'd probably laugh the entire way through.

What do you think WWE should do with the Vaudevillains? I really like them but unfortunately it seems they have been brought up at the wrong time because you got other new teams ,that are more over/bigger at this point, that need to be pushed as well. Do you send them back to NXT and build them back because they are going to lose American Alpha soon you would assume and maybe even another one like The Revival, or do you just make them the jobbers of the division in the WWE because fans don't seem to get into them.

Also do you think/ did they get dropped back down the card/lose their push for punishment (probably not the right word, consequence probably fits better) for injuring Enzo at Payback ? Or is it just solely that you got some hot teams in at the moment and Vaudevillains never really connected with the crowd?

Gimmicks like that are almost always destined to be comedy jobbers.

When did the WWE know that The Rock was done with wrestling and going to be a full time actor?

Was it far enough in advance of his Goldberg match that there were no future plans for him after that, or was he supposed to be involved in anything either in 2003, or following his return at WrestleMania XX?

Early 2003 I'd say.

Yeah he was pretty much done around that one.

He's all over the show already, he can talk, he basically was the GM a few years ago and this sets up a way for him to eventually leave so someone else can take over.

Nah. That might mean no latest Austin vs. Vince story.

Ding! We have a winner!

You know, after being inundated with this steaming pile of dogshit that is Matt vs Jeff, I'm convinced Matt Hardy is in the running for the title of worst actor in the history of the universe. And no, you're not stupid for panning that moronic film from last week. I think if I here the words "delete" and "Brother Nero" one more time I'm going to destroy something in rage.

I was looking at you're review of TNA last night & noticed that pretty much every match with the exception of the Main Event was less than 6 mins. long. On show that's suppose to feel special like Destination X, wouldn't it make more sense to give the matches more time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back