KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Seth and Stephanie insulted Reigns last night, whilst Ambrose seemed more apologetic towards his "mistake".
On that note, should I shelve my hopes of Heel Roman at Battleground?

I'd say that could easily be a setup for a Reigns heel turn to get more sympathy on Ambrose, but let's be real here.

Indeed, and with RAW ratings back to normalcy after the post-MitB bump, I can't help but feel that post-Battleground, Reigns could well get back the belt and be booked the same exact way again... because you know, it will be the ultimate redemption story in "real life". :banghead:

What is Paige's role in this Sasha vs Charlotte story? Is she going to have yet another heel turn or is this just something for her to do before the brand split(assuming their are two women's divisions)?

Indeed, and with RAW ratings back to normalcy after the post-MitB bump, I can't help but feel that post-Battleground, Reigns could well get back the belt and be booked the same exact way again... because you know, it will be the ultimate redemption story in "real life". :banghead:

Yep. Heaven forbid he's actually punished.

Have you listened to the Jericho podcast with Nancy Benoit's sister yet?

I don't listen to Jericho's show.

What is Paige's role in this Sasha vs Charlotte story? Is she going to have yet another heel turn or is this just something for her to do before the brand split(assuming their are two women's divisions)?

To be a warm body to get us to Charlotte vs. Sasha.

So is the only reason WWE still going with the Shield triple threat is because its basically a dream match and it'll make heaps for a non special 4 PPV? Not only does it make the company look bad by sticking to it, but I would imagine it would piss a lot of superstars backstage off as well. I know the brand split is happening soon, so It would make it a bit tricky for them to do this in the future, but you could easily match these guys up with the way WWE goes about things (oh hello Shane still running whatever he is running?). Wouldn't it be best to hold off on the triple threat for a year or two instead of either creating a new set of consequences for everyone or telling the world there is a double standard for Roman Reigns.

I know the question is rhetorical but is there something I am missing? This hasn't happened before right?

Do you think the development of Roman's heel traits over the last couple of months are an intentional slow burn to his heel turn? Or do WWE just want him to be a tweener?

When would you debut Balor and what would you do with him?

Read a report on Lesnar vs Owens seemingly being planned for Summerslam. On paper that looks awesome but unfortunately we all know how it is going down. Did they book themselves in a hole with Lesnar being unstoppable and just destroying his opponents? I mean realistically who can they have beat him especially if he wins his fight next month?

I have been reading reports of the woman's division being split as well as the TAG division. Wouldn't it make more sense to make either division exclusive to a brand given the obvious lack of numbers in both divisions?

When AJ interrupted Cena's return from injury and the crowd absolutely went nuts for both of them, I genuinely thought we were going to get a "Who is the better man?" type of feud between the two of them.
Whilst I understand the direction they took, I can't help but think 2 one-on-one matches between them(with NO Club involvement) would have been the ideal way to show that AJ Styles is genuinely at Cena's level.... then for the customary third match, with both guys properly established, the 'heel' turn w/ the Club(and Finn Balor) could have been done heading into the Brand Split.

Your thoughts?

When AJ interrupted Cena's return from injury and the crowd absolutely went nuts for both of them, I genuinely thought we were going to get a "Who is the better man?" type of feud between the two of them.
Whilst I understand the direction they took, I can't help but think 2 one-on-one matches between them(with NO Club involvement) would have been the ideal way to show that AJ Styles is genuinely at Cena's level.... then for the customary third match, with both guys properly established, the 'heel' turn w/ the Club(and Finn Balor) could have been done heading into the Brand Split.

Your thoughts?

It could have been but I'm fine with what they did.

Do you think we are going to see some genuine 'in-house' competition between both shows, or will it head for the usual 'RAW is more important than SmackDown' by the time Mania season rolls around?

Do you think we are going to see some genuine 'in-house' competition between both shows, or will it head for the usual 'RAW is more important than SmackDown' by the time Mania season rolls around?

I certainly hope not. I can't imagine Raw isn't the clearly bigger show by then.

I think they'll be fine if they let the WWE, Women's, & Tag champs jump between & defend on both shows.

Yeah for the most part. World maybe but the other two just aren't strong enough.

How would you feel about JBL getting the hell away from the color position and taking one of the COO Brand roles?

I was just watching GAB 2000, cause apparently I'm a glutton for punishment, & I could ask you about 1000 question regarding this awful show, but the main question is why the hell would you make the stable of young, exciting guys the heel stable over the group of old guys?

Also Mark Madden reminds me of JBL, in that they both have that obnoxious, loud, stupid idiot role down pat.

With the dumb idea of two world titles seemingly in place, what percentage of the roster do you think will be former world champions by the end of the year?

I was just watching GAB 2000, cause apparently I'm a glutton for punishment, & I could ask you about 1000 question regarding this awful show, but the main question is why the hell would you make the stable of young, exciting guys the heel stable over the group of old guys?

Also Mark Madden reminds me of JBL, in that they both have that obnoxious, loud, stupid idiot role down pat.

Because that's how WCW worked: take something and then do the opposite of what makes sense because the old people are the ones you really care about, not the young and entertaining ones.

With the dumb idea of two world titles seemingly in place, what percentage of the roster do you think will be former world champions by the end of the year?

Not too many by the end of the year. After that though.....egads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back