KB Answers Wrestling Questions

All 3 members of the shield held the world title within the same night. On a scale of 1 to 10 how cool is that?

Is it a little bit odd that the heel beat the face clean and then proceeded to get beaten by a face in a stereotypical heel type move? Actually, what are the chances they use that as a method of making it Rollins v Ambrose alone before the triple threat at Summerslam?

Possible but not likely.

Hypothetically speaking, had Ambrose not cashed in would it have been better for Reigns to win?

Nah.

With the draft announced for the first Live Smackdown, I guess we probably are getting the SHIELD Triple Threat at Battleground, aren't we?

Probably yeah.

So we have: John Cena, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose as the Main Event talents(alongwith the part-timers).

Would it have hurt the WWE to book some other guys in much stronger fashion post-Mania, if they were thinking of doing the brand split? No wonder there are rumours flying around about them reaching out to older guys.

Two questions KB.

1) Instead of "General Managers" simply making Brand Split Draft Selections how would you feel about two "War Room" groups deciding the picks? Maybe each Brand has their GM/Captain with a group of Legends/PC People/Whatever going over things like an actual sporting league.

2) What is the worst decision WWE can make during the split? Talking anything.

With epic 7th game of NBA playoffs and quite possibly best episode in history of TV in "Game of Thrones" did WWE do upset with Rollins and then Ambrose cash in because of "shock factor"?

Or it was Reigns because of bad house show ratings? Or maybe that wellness violation?

In 2006, why wasn't the Smackdown main event for Wrestlemania Kurt Angle v. The Undertaker? Why did we get that on No Way Out, and Undertaker had to work Mark Henry? Was it all because Eddie won the 2006 Rumble?

With epic 7th game of NBA playoffs and quite possibly best episode in history of TV in "Game of Thrones" did WWE do upset with Rollins and then Ambrose cash in because of "shock factor"?

Or it was Reigns because of bad house show ratings? Or maybe that wellness violation?

The latter, though the word on the street is that they had the show go longer so people would flip over after those things were over.

In 2006, why wasn't the Smackdown main event for Wrestlemania Kurt Angle v. The Undertaker? Why did we get that on No Way Out, and Undertaker had to work Mark Henry? Was it all because Eddie won the 2006 Rumble?

Yep.

Are we still going to get the Shield Triple Threat match at Battleground? If so, who wins? If not, why did they book it, knowing Reigns had to be suspended?

Is Reigns' suspension sort of a blessing in disguise as in he won't be pushed as hard? I still think he'll be a main eventer but maybe not 'face of the compay'.

Do you agree with my thinking that Ambrose needs to win the triple threat? The way I see it is he's destroyed if he doesn't win and looks like a joke who can't even win a title match straight up.

If Gail Kim stays in TNA (and they don't close their doors) for another 5-10 years how many Knockouts Title reigns would she have by then if you had to guess? Considering they worship her.

So now that WWE have started to acknowledge Ambrose's relationship with Renee Young, what are the chances she'll be dragged into an angle at some point?

I know she's valuable in her current role, but Vince seems to love doing those kinds of storylines...

Assuming Reigns' chance at being the new face is gone. Who gets the next shot at being Hulk 3.0/Cena 2.0? Is there anyone on the main roster or even next who can play that Superman type role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back