KB Answers Wrestling Questions

With the whole mystery partner stuff going on... is it possible we get Erick Rowan joining and turning on Ambreigns which results in a 4 on 2 match instead.
Wyatts take out Ambrose(maybe he misses HiaC entirely) which leaves Reigns on his own post-NoC(which would make sense given Reigns' promos have involved him wanting Bray 'alone').

Then, post-HiaC, the build for a traditional Survivor Series would happen to possibly end the entire angle with hopefully the main pieces(Reigns, Bray Wyatt and Ambrose) coming out with huge credibility.

This feud does have the possibility of being dragged easily towards Survivor Series, but it needs to keep the viewers interested in it with some sort of swerves, etc. on the way and hopefully WWE can continue to tell a good story rather than just have random matches to get there.
I can totally see Roman Reigns teaming with his "family"(Ambrose, Samoa Joe * the Usos) vs the Wyatt "family" in a well-developed Survivor Series feud that could keep most viewers interested.

Your thoughts? Think WWE will do the feud justice?

No he doesn't but they've let his character die in grand fashion. He's talented in the ring but the lack of ever changing has crippled him.

I was just called "Very Schiavone-esque" on the twittah machine, I haven't watched as ton of WCW, so I'm not sure if I should be taking this as an insult or compliment?

Insult. Schiavone was competent at best but he's more often remembered as someone who ranged from stupid to Cole on steroids.

Are you surprised by ROH's incredibly low ratings? (88,000 viewers) Any ideas on why they're so low?

With Kenny King returning to ROH, will we see an All Night Express reunion?

Are you surprised by ROH's incredibly low ratings? (88,000 viewers) Any ideas on why they're so low?

Combination of a bad time slot, not being well known and not having the best TV show. Those numbers were badly hurt by the GOP debate as well.

With Kenny King returning to ROH, will we see an All Night Express reunion?

You mean like last night where the All Night Express beat the Briscoes?

Combination of a bad time slot, not being well known and not having the best TV show. Those numbers were badly hurt by the GOP debate as well.

Not to mention not everyone has DA, & I'm betting a lot of people that do have it don't know they have it (unless they're a big fan of bad ghost hunting shows)

You mean like last night where the All Night Express beat the Briscoes?

I haven't read the results or watched ROH in a while.

I saw a thread on this site about Kenny King returning to ROH and was interested in an All Night Express reunion through watching some of their old matches on Youtube. I'll check out their match with The Briscoes later.

During Diesel's last few months in the WWF once he became a heel in addition to feuding with Taker and Shawn he had a little something going on with Vince that saw him calling out Vince and threatening him. It almost seemed as if something was going to happen there and then of course Diesel went to WCW. Was there supposed to be some sort of Diesel/Vince thing on tap before Diesel left?

I'm not a guy who's super into the indies, but does it surprise you that WWE have never brought in Cheerleader Melissa? Like, she's right up there with Sara Del Ray as the most respected women on the indie scene.

I'm not a guy who's super into the indies, but does it surprise you that WWE have never brought in Cheerleader Melissa? Like, she's right up there with Sara Del Ray as the most respected women on the indie scene.

Not really. She's good looking but not the model style they usually go for. She'd be perfect now, but WWE probably thinks she's too old to retrain at 33.

Who walks out with the WWE Championship tonight?

Rollins.

What's your opinion on Ryback? I've always been a fan but this title reign has been awful imo. Not really his fault a lot, but it's like the writers can only put thought into one or two storylines at a time.

I'm a big fan and I've dug this run actually. He's making the title feel important for a change.

I've noticed you saying that in your reviews quite a few times, but I also feel the same as FMB. I was happy for Ryback winning the IC title, but it just hasn't come off at all, ntm, booking him with tBS and the Miz didn't help him at all either.
I know they are both Babyfaces, but I'd have loved to see Cesaro vs Ryback for the IC title at some point.

All that said; I'm glad KO has it now. I really feel he'll bring some much needed interest to the IC title now, whatwith Cena winning back the US title tonight.

Well me being a Miz fan probably changes a few things.

I have some to appreciate Miz in recent times, however, I tend to appreciate until he steps into the ring for a match. At that point, my interest wanes...
I wouldn't mind him replacing someone on commentary, actually.

How am I meant to believe that Rollins was able to beat sting even though he had just taken a beating in his match against Cena, plus an AA on the outside of the ring afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back