KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I will admit I haven't watched WWE for a bit but what was the point in Rollins winning the US title to lose it the next month and keep the World title. Am I missing something that was on tv?

How am I meant to believe that Rollins was able to beat sting even though he had just taken a beating in his match against Cena, plus an AA on the outside of the ring afterwards?

Rollins is great and Sting is old and banged up.

Was this the best show of the month?

Yeah. Easily.

I will admit I haven't watched WWE for a bit but what was the point in Rollins winning the US title to lose it the next month and keep the World title. Am I missing something that was on tv?

It's plot advancement with HHH.

How would you like to see the New Day break-up (it will have to happen eventually)? And who goes where?
personally wouldnt be suprised to see Kofi slow down and maybe retire, just from what I gathered by watching the table for 3 show on the network

Would you agree that Seth Rollins is the weakest booked WWE Champion of all time?

What is your thoughts on the inevitable Kane vs. Seth Rollins match at Hell in a Cell?

Who does John Cena defend the US Title against?

Am I crazy for really enjoying what they did with Kane last night? I thought the split personalities was quite clever, and an angle they've never really done with Kane.

Edit: Although, I only just found out about the Joseph Parks thing, since I don't watch TNA. That taints it a bit.

Putting Brock and Taker in the Cell at Hell In A Cell tells me that the WWE have something big in store for Lesnar at Mania and its not Taker.

What would be your best guess at this time as to who WWE has lined up for Brock at Mania?

Am I crazy for really enjoying what they did with Kane last night? I thought the split personalities was quite clever, and an angle they've never really done with Kane.

Edit: Although, I only just found out about the Joseph Parks thing, since I don't watch TNA. That taints it a bit.

I had fun with it. The stories aren't quite the same though.

How unnecessary was adding Edge to the feud instead of just letting Jeff pin Triple H for the title?

Quite. HHH wasn't putting Jeff over so they gave Edge a quite title reign instead.

Putting Brock and Taker in the Cell at Hell In A Cell tells me that the WWE have something big in store for Lesnar at Mania and its not Taker.

What would be your best guess at this time as to who WWE has lined up for Brock at Mania?

I'm not sure. Hopefully not Cena as that's been done. Probably Rock.

What are the chances of Wyatt getting the Lesnar match? Vince obviously trusts Bray with big matches at Mania. And with Strowman in the family, Wyatt could actually pose a decent threat to Lesnar.

If it ended up being Cena that would indicate to me that WWE either had no idea what to do or plan A backfired.

I wonder if WWE are kicking themselves for making Brock v Reigns last year. Would you agree that having Roman finally knock down Strowman being the perfect set-up for a Brock/Reigns match?

What are the chances of Wyatt getting the Lesnar match? Vince obviously trusts Bray with big matches at Mania. And with Strowman in the family, Wyatt could actually pose a decent threat to Lesnar.

I was thinking about that but it's a stretch.

If it ended up being Cena that would indicate to me that WWE either had no idea what to do or plan A backfired.

I wonder if WWE are kicking themselves for making Brock v Reigns last year. Would you agree that having Roman finally knock down Strowman being the perfect set-up for a Brock/Reigns match?

It's up there. We'll definitely get Reigns vs. Lesnar II at some point.

KB.
Do you think Ziggler can get to the top again and win the World Title in the next year or so?

And finally, how long till balor gets to the main roster?

Nah. He wasn't good int he main event and that loss to Del Rio ended his time on top.

I'd say the day after Mania next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back