KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Instead of Seth Rollins putting over Sting by listing some of the Hall of Famers he's beaten for his other 15 World Heavyweight Championship (Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Vader, Ravishing Rick Rude, Hulk Hogan, Diamond Dallas Page, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy - all better talent in their prime than Rollins might I add) during his 30 year career, he instead buries Sting by claiming he came from the minor leagues. Now if Rollins beats Sting at the PPV it doesn't mean as much as it would have if he put him over as a savvy veteran because he made Sting out to not be a worthy challenger.

A statement made elsewhere that I strongly agree with. Thoughts?

A statement made elsewhere that I strongly agree with. Thoughts?

True but logic goes out the window when there's a chance to bash WCW.

He's a heel, so what did you expect? He's not supposed to say "Sting is like the bestest sports entertainer ever!!!"

Last warning: you do this again and I'm banning you from the Wrestling Spam Zone for a week.

You're a betting man...Where would you place the odds on Charlotte ending Nikki's reign on RAW?

Do the Dudleys leave NoC with the tag belts, or is this just build up for a reign in the future, possibly heading into (and ending at) WrestleMania?

In the beginning of 96 Yokozuna got a face turn and it looked like he might have been in line for a good push as he was taking out Owen and Bulldog and going toe to toe with a debuting Vader who pre SummerSlam was being built like a proper moster heel.

Was it just as simple as Yoko's weight getting in the way? Or was his face push cooled for other reasons and then the excessive weight gain pushed him out?

You're a betting man...Where would you place the odds on Charlotte ending Nikki's reign on RAW?

Do the Dudleys leave NoC with the tag belts, or is this just build up for a reign in the future, possibly heading into (and ending at) WrestleMania?

There's a good chance as she'll have tied it. I actually said I wanted that to happen a few weeks back but never thought it would work.

I think they get one here and then lose them back at TLC in "their" match.

In the beginning of 96 Yokozuna got a face turn and it looked like he might have been in line for a good push as he was taking out Owen and Bulldog and going toe to toe with a debuting Vader who pre SummerSlam was being built like a proper moster heel.

Was it just as simple as Yoko's weight getting in the way? Or was his face push cooled for other reasons and then the excessive weight gain pushed him out?

Yeah most of it was his weight. THey wanted him back in the company for years if he could lose weight but he never could.

There's a good chance as she'll have tied it. I actually said I wanted that to happen a few weeks back but never thought it would work.

They should really have gone all out with the Bellatron. Have it set to expire during the match - no doubt AJ Lee won the title at a similar time during the day - with Nikki running like a scaled cat from Charlotte, while Becky and Paige run interference against Brie and Alicia. Could make for something entertaining, if a little too Attitude Era like.

Then when Charlotte finally has Nikki in the Figure 8, Sasha can interfere causing the DQ, setting up a big match between her and Charlotte to really showcase/kickstart the Revolution.

It would be entertaining, but it makes the first month of the Revolution feel even more worthless than it already was.

It would be entertaining, but it makes the first month of the Revolution feel even more worthless than it already was.

It is already largely a write off.

It is strange though that this is one of the times when an authority figure pulling strings to keep Nikki as champion would actually make the whole programme seem much less nonsensical. The viewership of Total Divas is there to provide Stephanie with a reason for wanting to keep the Bellas on top. Tap into the IWC understanding that Vince wants to erase AJ Lee's record from the books and a section's paranoia than Mrs Cena and her allies are politicking.

Almost relive the YES Movement, while at the same time treating the Divas division as something that people might actually want to watch.

That's true, but that would involve Stephanie being part of this storyline aside from just introducing it and looking like the awesome part. Aside from that, this story is beneath her.

This is just a random feud that came to mind earlier today.

Would Ric Flair vs. Raven have been a good feud? Two guys who are complete opposites of each other and who cut great promos.

So.. is it safe to say that the Wyatts took out Orton before he could join Ambreigns, or will Orton be the Mystery partner at NoC?

I took the post-match beating as a warning from the Wyatts and a possible way to write off Orton from TV, but then I saw a msg by him on FB which sort of seems that he isn't going off TV.
Nevertheless, Orton'll be better than all the other options bar Samoa Joe.

This is just a random feud that came to mind earlier today.

Would Ric Flair vs. Raven have been a good feud? Two guys who are complete opposites of each other and who cut great promos.

Uhhhh........that's one to wrap my head around. I'd be interested in seeing what Raven said about Flair as those lines could be amazing. Flair would get in some easy shots at Raven's appearance. It could work, but I could also see it being underwhelming. That's quite the idea though.

So.. is it safe to say that the Wyatts took out Orton before he could join Ambreigns, or will Orton be the Mystery partner at NoC?

I took the post-match beating as a warning from the Wyatts and a possible way to write off Orton from TV, but then I saw a msg by him on FB which sort of seems that he isn't going off TV.
Nevertheless, Orton'll be better than all the other options bar Samoa Joe.

I don't think Orton is the partner. It was too simple.

Do you think then that Orton'll be written off possibly till after NoC at least? He wouldn't just forget the Wyatt attack, would he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back