KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Will we see the Seth Rollins statue? If so, when?

Will Jon Stewart or Ric Flair have any more involvement in the Seth Rollins and John Cena storyline or match?

Will we see Seth Rollins turn face within the next 2 months?

Which current WWE superstar would you most like to see bring back a past gimmick of theirs? (Such as Wade Barrett's "Bad News Barrett" gimmick)

Will we see the Seth Rollins statue? If so, when?

Will Jon Stewart or Ric Flair have any more involvement in the Seth Rollins and John Cena storyline or match?

Will we see Seth Rollins turn face within the next 2 months?

Which current WWE superstar would you most like to see bring back a past gimmick of theirs? (Such as Wade Barrett's "Bad News Barrett" gimmick)

We did already.

Stewart no, Flair yes.

Yes.

Probably Bad News actually.

If this wasn't your job but rather a hobby, how much wrestling would you watch on a weekly basis? Just NXT + Network stuff? Raw + NXT?

About the same. It's how much I did before I started reviewing them

In Paige's Beat the Clock match, Tamina & Naomi pulled Sasha out of the ring with about 8 seconds left on the clock, shouldn't this have technically lead to a DQ, giving Paige the win & title shot at NoC?

Yep. Unfortunately that's life in WWE. DQ's and countouts aren't finishes to matches. They're plot devices you see once every few months.

Was just re-watching the post-Mania 30 RAW segment when the SHIELD saved Daniel Bryan from the Authority. Is it me, or was Batista totally disinterested in everything that was going on? He just seemed so out of it throughout.

Wasn't Batista thing at that time that he just wanted his one on one title shot, & just going along with Triple H & the Authority's nonsense till they gave him what he wanted?

So Bret Hart has come out and said Seth Rollins can't be considered great because of the mistake he made that led to John Cena's broken nose.

He always talks up how great Owen was...has he totally forgotten that Owen broke Austin's neck with a mistake in a match??

Was the making of the Bret/Shawn title match at Mania into a iron match man just another way for WWE to poke fun at WCW and there older talent seeing as they were running all those spoofs around that time centered around Turner/Hogan/Macho and Okerland?

So Bret Hart has come out and said Seth Rollins can't be considered great because of the mistake he made that led to John Cena's broken nose.

He always talks up how great Owen was...has he totally forgotten that Owen broke Austin's neck with a mistake in a match??

Yep. That doesn't count.

Was the making of the Bret/Shawn title match at Mania into a iron match man just another way for WWE to poke fun at WCW and there older talent seeing as they were running all those spoofs around that time centered around Turner/Hogan/Macho and Okerland?

Not really. Those hadn't started yet. Wait until late 1997 when they flat out say "this will be better than Hogan vs. Piper."

I think if Eva Marie wins the belt from Bayley then they should have her defend the title in anything but a singles match until they want her to drop the belt. Instead of going with "proving her critics wrong" shouldn't they go with "this girl does fuck all but manages to steal the win at the last moment" storyline?

That would make the most sense but WWE actually thinks Eva is going to be the future and wants to protect her.

how does that protect her though? if she has just one shit match she is going to be shit on. Or does it not matter at this point and eva marie is going to be shit on regardless?

I would have little problem with Eva Marie eventually getting the title but surely not with a gimmick of "proving critics wrong." She should be harnessing and playing off the hate in a "you're all jealous Queen Bee" way, using connections, higher up backing, Total Divas fame and mercenary allies to climb the ladder.

Essentially, she needs Attitude Era like booking.

Yeah she'd be much better as a "you people are beneath me" gimmick but the idea of making her the replacement for Charlotte, Sasha and Becky is going to be a disaster.

So from reading your review I gather that Owens is going after the IC Title? I mean, I'm intrigued but I don't know if I don't really think either guy should be taking a loss right now.

So from reading your review I gather that Owens is going after the IC Title? I mean, I'm intrigued but I don't know if I don't really think either guy should be taking a loss right now.

They shouldn't be but they could make for a more interesting match than Ryback vs. Miz again.

Is it bad that I watch Raw every week but had to search to see who was the current Intercontinental Champion?

Yeah a bit. He's on fire right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back