KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Is it wrong of me not liking Charlotte as much as others? I agree that she is very good in the ring, but it's just her mimicking Ric's "Woo!" almost every second she can and her Flair Chest Chops are really weak.

She's a lot better down in NXT where she gets to showcase her talents. That and how she went from awful to great in a few months helps.

Triple H has said he saw Batista as the next guy rather than Orton and that's why the title was taken off Orton so quickly. How true do you think that statement actually is?

Not a ton. The business was doing really badly and HHH was the biggest star at that point, with his ego really harming things.

Hogan vs. Flair at Wrestlemania VIII. The graphics were made but it didn't happen. I know Savage vs. Flair was better, but Hogan vs. Flair is a Wrestlemania dream match.

Obviously they had no idea what they had, and in 1985, it was probably damn near impossible...but that match, headlining the first Wrestlemania, with both of them at the just about the pinnacle of their careers...

Damn.

That we're one step closer to not having to hear about Flair as the greatest thing of all time, meaning I'll smile a big wider.

Ever since you have been watching wrestling live, has there been a certain time period that you didn't enjoy live but began liking it after the fact?

And the opposite, was there a time frame that watching live you liked, but as time passed didn't feel the same about?

Border War. I thought it was kind of boring but looking back at it now, it's greatness.

The Attitude Era. It REALLY doesn't hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back