KB Answers Wrestling Questions

They'd get a quick ratings pop sure, but they have the same chances of Trump showing up that I have of winning Miss Nevada 1974.

On the subject of TNA, how ridiculous is the King of the Mountain match? Where does it rank among all-time worst pro wrestling gimmick matches? It's not as bad as the Kennel From Hell, but it's up there.

According to PWInsider.com, Bully Ray is already gone from TNA Wrestling, just one week after making his return to television as the brand new on-screen authority figure. The company spent a lot of time building up the Hall of Famer’s return, with Dixie Carter herself making an appearance to name him the new authority of Impact Wrestling.

Bully was not backstage at any of this week’s TNA television tapings in Orlando, despite living in the area. His absence was noted within the locker room, and rumors started making rounds that he had left the promotion. Like many others at this point – including Austin Aries and James Storm, who did in fact work this week’s tapings – Bully was on a per-appearance deal with TNA, giving him the ability to back out whenever he wanted to.

:wtf: These are the things that make us all shake our heads at TNA.

One further note. Do you think he'll be back in WWE or NXT anytime soon now?

On the subject of TNA, how ridiculous is the King of the Mountain match? Where does it rank among all-time worst pro wrestling gimmick matches? It's not as bad as the Kennel From Hell, but it's up there.

It's not as bad as the reverse battle royal or the Tower of Doom but yeah it's bad.

:wtf: These are the things that make us all shake our heads at TNA.

One further note. Do you think he'll be back in WWE or NXT anytime soon now?

Quite possibly, and then I get to laugh at people saying WWE is worried about TNA.

Been watching WWE hype videos, got to Bryan's at Mania. Got me thinking...

2010, Nexus vs. WWE, Daniel Bryan comes back to fight for the WWE.

The elimination tag match goes down to Bryan and Cena on one end and Gabriel and Barrett on the other. Barrett and Gabriel eliminate Cena together, Bryan eliminates Gabriel, and we get Bryan vs. Barrett in the finish of the PPV, with Bryan going over with a submission. Barrett has the pin on Cena, and gets to obfuscate the loss to Bryan by saying he could be accounted for as a unit. Bryan has the plaudits of outlasting everyone else, Cena is the second-to-last man on his team, and Gabriel helped eliminate Cena (that's maybe two or three weeks worth of angles between him and Cena if they want to kick it around a little).

Thoughts?

--

Got to Wrestlemania 24 hype videos. That was quite a good wrestlemania, IMO. Do you reckon if Edge had been healthier through his career, he could have had Undertaker's streak then?

The elimination tag match goes down to Bryan and Cena on one end and Gabriel and Barrett on the other. Barrett and Gabriel eliminate Cena together, Bryan eliminates Gabriel, and we get Bryan vs. Barrett in the finish of the PPV, with Bryan going over with a submission. Barrett has the pin on Cena, and gets to obfuscate the loss to Bryan by saying he could be accounted for as a unit. Bryan has the plaudits of outlasting everyone else, Cena is the second-to-last man on his team, and Gabriel helped eliminate Cena (that's maybe two or three weeks worth of angles between him and Cena if they want to kick it around a little).

Not enough Cena for Vince's liking.

Thoughts?

Gabriel didn't have the staying power to be up that high.

--

Got to Wrestlemania 24 hype videos. That was quite a good wrestlemania, IMO. Do you reckon if Edge had been healthier through his career, he could have had Undertaker's streak then?[/QUOTE]

Nah. You need a happy finish for that show.

Been watching the hype packages Dean Douglas did before debuting called the report card. Seems to be some of the better pre debuting videos that I can remember. Now I know that he didn't work out in large part to his feud with the kliq but had that not been an issue do you thing dean Douglas had staying power?

It would depend on the length. TNA came close with the BFG Series and the problem for many fans, including me, is that it went on too long. I believe New Japan does it in the course of a month or maybe a bit under? WWE could probably pull that off, but I would only go with a handful of people, say six per block. It doesn't help that everyone has fought everyone so many times and there aren't many fresh or even big matches left. Finally, it would be hard to get common fans to care about it as most of them would just want to see the finals, as is the case with most tournaments.

They probably could pull it off, but I'm not sure how well it would go over.

His WWF Title match against Bret Hart on Raw. Also his King of the Ring 1994 against Owen Hart, which is probably the best sub-5:00 match you'll ever see.

Cena has been a main eventer for so long that he has spanned era's. To that effect, was there any difference between main event Cena before the PG Era as apposed to during and even after?

With all the hype and pub that surrounds WrestleMania, you always here about the matches that almost were but never happened due to injury, or a wrestle leaving or just a change of direction. What is the one Mania match that almost was that you would have wanted to see the most?

Cena has been a main eventer for so long that he has spanned era's. To that effect, was there any difference between main event Cena before the PG Era as apposed to during and even after?

With all the hype and pub that surrounds WrestleMania, you always here about the matches that almost were but never happened due to injury, or a wrestle leaving or just a change of direction. What is the one Mania match that almost was that you would have wanted to see the most?

Not a big one. He got more violent back then but so did everyone else.

Hogan vs. Flair at Wrestlemania VIII. The graphics were made but it didn't happen. I know Savage vs. Flair was better, but Hogan vs. Flair is a Wrestlemania dream match.

Do you think Finn Balor could be the top dog in WWE down the line?

The accent will be an issue but it's possible. He has the right tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back