KB Answers Wrestling Questions

What do you realistically see happening to TNA and what would you ideally like to happen??

Well I'd like to see it keep going. Right now though, their big problem is just staying on TV. If they can do that, it's really just about sticking around to find a new home.

Realistically, I see them staying on DA because they always manage to do so.

According to KB, a nitwit uses facts to backup his or her argument. Can you provide an opposing argument? No, you can't so you resulted to name-calling. You're a class act.

What was your least favorite NWA territory? Why?

I've been watching some Japan wrestling, and I just can't get into it at all. They are super stiff, and it gets annoying fast. Do you get this vibe ever?

What was your least favorite NWA territory? Why?

I've been watching some Japan wrestling, and I just can't get into it at all. They are super stiff, and it gets annoying fast. Do you get this vibe ever?

I don't remember caring much for Kansas City. Even when it had people like Shawn Michaels.

Yep, as does being told I'm a moron for not getting why it's the most amazing thing in the history of ever.

Out of 10 how likely is it we'll see AJ Styles in NXT at some point? (1 being no chance, 10 being definitely)

One more topic: After Itami got attacked in the parking lot, the obvious route would be to turn Finn heel, reveal he attacked his friend to increase his odds in the title picture, then have Itami look for retribution.

But is that almost too obvious? What are the chances of NXT mixing things up by having Itami be the one to turn heel by attacking Finn, and falsely accusing Finn of taking him out?

How successful they are in a team and how well they mesh with any given partner. They're very rarely better on their own, such as someone like Billy Gunn or D-Von, but they can make a great team with a variety of people.

How successful they are in a team and how well they mesh with any given partner. They're very rarely better on their own, such as someone like Billy Gunn or D-Von, but they can make a great team with a variety of people.

By this definition, where does Christian fall? Going by his time in WWE strictly.

Better tag wrestler than singles wrestler but good at both.

In WWE, I'd have no choice but to agree. As much as I liked his time in "ECW", it felt very forced, and wasn't nearly his best as a singles wrestler. He did a lot better, in that aspect, in TNA. But E&C prove just how high his potential was.

How much better would the Divas division be, if there were more than one angle going on?

The Bellas are clearly the only thing WWE cares about, so let them have the title and everything they're (not) doing right now, but adding a second storyline, using actually talented wrestlers, would certainly add a little interest.

This Okada guy, yeah, his finisher is a freaking closeline.

What's up with that?

He's Japanese and there are like, theatrics and stuff.

How much better would the Divas division be, if there were more than one angle going on?

The Bellas are clearly the only thing WWE cares about, so let them have the title and everything they're (not) doing right now, but adding a second storyline, using actually talented wrestlers, would certainly add a little interest.

It would help, but more than that they need an upgrade as champion. The Bellas have just been covered by this point and there's not much else they can do.

It would help, but more than that they need an upgrade as champion. The Bellas have just been covered by this point and there's not much else they can do.

Then keep with my idea, but switch roles. Let the "real" wrestlers fight over the title, and let the Bellas have their spotlight in the same role they're in. Considering WWE is determined to put them on TV, at any cost, they don't need the belt to be popular. This would be akin to the Beautiful People, when they first started, before the belt got involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back