• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kaedon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
He's not actually in the prison. But I'm going to put all his PM's in here, you could say it's to archive them. Reading all the PM's I cant help but wonder what the fuck he is truly on about. Could somebody please explain it for me. All I said was he was unbanned.

Jake: I've unbanned you, If you feel like posting here again you can.

Kaedon: And why have I been unbanned?

Jake: Because Shadowmancer requested that you be unbanned.

Kaedon: Well that was very nice of him. However since this place is one step short of Stalinist Russia, especially in terms of what can and cant be posted, you can take your unbanning and shove it up your ass. This place is one of the WORST forums on the internet because if you, at all, say something that the majority of the people on this forum dont like, you get banned, or warned. Its complete bullshit.

Jake: Yeah but you got banned for spamming. So that's irrelevant.

Kaedon: Actually its very relevant. What you people call "spamming" I call a bullshit excuse to ban someone who you feel is "causing trouble" on the boards. I see people "spam" all the time and they arent banned so dont give me that bullshit.

Jake: Please. Your fuckin' pathetic. Nobody would ban you because they didn't agree with your opinion. Your not that inmportant. Post or don't post I couldn't give a shit.

Kaedon: I never said I was important, that's your assumption. Probably some self projection from such an egotystical mod. It's not that I'm "imporant" but what I can be is very persistant and annoying when it comes to something I believe. I don't let anything go, espeically when one of your dirt dumb po dunk smarks THINKS he knows something and I call his bitch ass on it. I've been called for "spamming" for doing that plenty of times on this forum and others so dont tell me it doesnt happen. Your forum is one of the worst around because the mods have it up to their disgression to who they want to warn, suspend, or ban. So if you get on a mods bad side by say, calling him on his bullshit, he can find some bullshit ass reason to ban or suspend you. That's the problem with your Stalinist board. But really, what should I expect from a board that has a primary mod who makes bad assumptions and swears at the members when if a member did that to another mod or another member, he would be suspended or banned.

To close...you and the rest of the Nazi mods and smarks on this board can go fuck yourselves

Jake: And yet you keep logging on to this forum.

Kaedon: And as much as you seem to think im an egotystical prick, you keep responding to my messages. The irony isnt lost on you my friend. The reason I keep logging in is because you are foolhardy enough to keep responding thinking youre going to "get" me. As big of an "intillectual" as you claim to be, you havent figured out that the reason I keep coming back is because I know I'm getting to you. And how do I know Im getting to you? You're stupid enough to respond.

Jake: The reason I keep replying is because you keep responding. Check out the stupid PM's thread in the Bar Room son.

Kaedon: This is exactly the elitist attitude I am referring to. Someone stands up to you and calls you on your bullshit, and the smarks who run this board are left open to ridicule them. On the other hand, if I called you a smarmy fuck in a thread, BAM, ban. "Thats flaming" or "thats spamming" or some other lame ass excuse that you idiots can come up with to toss out someone who doesnt kiss your ass.

Jake: But surley if I wanted to ban you I would? I could easily deleate your account you know.

Are you ever going to stop replying to these PM's. Please dont. They entertain me.

I actually think slyfox should pass a comment. I think it's fair to say that most of the posters here have different opinions to him. And yet for some reason he's not banned. Because apparently we ban people if they have different opinions to other people. Weird man.

Kaedon is ridiculous. He hates us, but can't stop coming here. He needs his fix, and taht's why h e keeps sneaking peaks in here.

Honestly, Slyfox disagrees with everything that any of the mods think, yet no infractions, why? Slyfox isn't some guy that takes stuff personally on here like Kaedon. No one is doubting Kaedon's knowledge of wrestling, it's his piss poor attitude that people can't stand.

He feels that when someone disagrees with him that it's perfectly acceptable to flame them back. Sure he has good wrestling points, but his posts are laced with flames in them.

It would be a shame to lose him, but then again, if he's not smart enough to realize why he's was banned, let him go.

Wow yet again... Someone needs to get a life. It's funny how he's ranting about not being egotistical and how much he does not care yet he just keeps going. Thanks for posting that though. I needed some evening entertainment, and he gave it to me. :)

Kaedon said:
No, you dont want to, you want to keep your pathetic ego fed by thinking you're "smarter" than me just like you and your ilk think you're "smarter" than they average wrestling fan.

This was his reply to my last PM.

The guy is not a moron totally, although I think his opinions on this board and its members are ridiculous. Really, all he did on this board was talk down to people that disagreed with him, and that's what he's getting pissed at the members for doing to him. You can only use words like elitist and stalinist so many times before people tell you to shut the fuck up. I'm curious to know how you can shove an unbanning up your ass Jake? Do you rip out some cables from your computer and work from there? Please, let us know Kaedon.

But now, now guys. I guess if we want to make this board not the WORST on the net, we have to start liking John Cena and hating TNA, and letting spammers roam free without doing what we are told to do. Kaedon, learn from slyfox. He's like you with his controversial views, yet he manages to abide by the forum rules, something which is obviously beyond you. Keep the PM's coming Jake, because this guy is pure, condescending gold. If I banned everyone that didn't 'kiss my ass', this board would be empty.

I could care less about the guy. He posted so rarely he never even made an impact on me. I find it hilarious when people call our board something like Stalinist or Nazi...I mean the sheer ludicrousness of it just makes me giggle with delight.

He sure has us figured out though thats for sure. Since we're using the Nazi/Stalin analogy, this Prison is like our Gulag/Concentration Camp. And spammers/flamers/douchebags are our race of Jews! Dirty Spam-Juden!

Who would like to be the first to experiment on Kaedon and see if humans can fly if they have chicken wings genetically mutated to their bodies? Or maybe we could make some lamps out of his skin and some soap bars out of his body fat?

The ideas are endless. After all, we are Nazis, what with our current genocide on douchebags. I say hail the Fatherland! Zeig heil WrestleZone!

Jake: Yes, yes I do. Keep it coming.

Kaedon: Ha, is that the best you can do?

Jake: It's all I'm willing to come up with. I dont want to keep saying the same things over again like you do. Your boring me now. You can say you've got the better of me if it make you feel big.

Lot's of love.

Jake.

Does anyone else find it funny that a guy gets so offended and bent out of shape for being banned for spamming and then politely unbanned on an internet forum because someone has the stones to go to bat for him to the mod staff? You'd have think the mod staff broke into his house and took a dump on his bed the way he responded. I'm not saying I'm innocent of being an asshole...because that's my nature and I've done my fair share of shit-stirring on here. However, I've gotten two infractions, but I don't take it personally. I'm sure Death and Luther had their reasons. The mod staff just feels they're doing their job. If one day, they feel they need to shitcan me, I'm pretty certain that I can live with myself (and them) enough to not freak out via PMs. What's funny is that some people forget this is just the internet. For me it's just a place to go bitch about and discuss wrestling to my wife doesn't shoot me for talking her to death about wrestling. Even though it was hostile at times, I actually liked talking to Kaedon.

Hence why Shadowmancer wanted him released. He was a good poster. A bit flamey maybe. Certainly guilty of the occasional bit of spamming. So what's his problem?

I would disagree that he was a good poster, because honestly I went back and read a majority of his posts, and they were all shit.

All he does is spam & flame, and then say some of the stupidest things imaginable and have the worst arguments ever to back them up.

He's a shit poster and I'm glad he's banned. He couldn't go one post without talking down to someone and calling them a "dumbass smark".

Fuck 'em.

I would disagree that he was a good poster, because honestly I went back and read a majority of his posts, and they were all shit.

All he does is spam & flame, and then say some of the stupidest things imaginable and have the worst arguments ever to back them up.

He's a shit poster and I'm glad he's banned. He couldn't go one post without talking down to someone and calling them a "dumbass smark".

Fuck 'em.

I couldn't have said anything more about him you said it all

Hence why Shadowmancer wanted him released. He was a good poster. A bit flamey maybe. Certainly guilty of the occasional bit of spamming. So what's his problem?
He just seems very pissed off at the world. I'm sure his issues aren't just relegated to the forums at Wrestlezone. By the by, if I've gotten two of those red rep things (infractions?), how many does it take before I get Kaedoned?

Kaedon going away would be like my favorite television show being cancelled. I can't say I ever agreed with anything he wrote but he is entertaining as hell, far more so than ECW on Tuesday nights. His PM's with Jake are fantastic and I look forward to reading more. You guys should have a steel cage match against each other, I would pay money to see that. Actually, I'd pay a lot of money to see that. I would wear a Jake t-shirt too, if they sell them.

You dont have any Infractions, maybe a Red Rep, but Red Rep is very different to an Infraction.
I did a search and couldn't find the difference. I honestly didn't even know what rep points were until sometime last fall when I had to have Spiral explain them to me. I'm computer ******ed. Forgive me.

who the hell was cowboyfrom hell, and who the hell would give Kasey negative rep.

who the hell was cowboyfrom hell, and who the hell would give Kasey negative rep.

I don't know who in there right mind would give Kasey negaitive rep, my only guess is maybe some n00b that didn't agree with his opinion on something, that happened to me, some n00b going by the name of hardyarmy tried to bad rep me because he didn't agree with a post I made in the Draft 07 thread, but it just gave me a gray bar, I'm assuming because he didn't have any posts at all

Wrong guess, guys. They were both mods. Some people are probably just irritated by my pissy disposition. Ah, well. Can't please everyone.

I actually think slyfox should pass a comment. I think it's fair to say that most of the posters here have different opinions to him. And yet for some reason he's not banned. Because apparently we ban people if they have different opinions to other people. Weird man.
Honestly, Slyfox disagrees with everything that any of the mods think, yet no infractions, why? Slyfox isn't some guy that takes stuff personally on here like Kaedon. No one is doubting Kaedon's knowledge of wrestling, it's his piss poor attitude that people can't stand.
But now, now guys. I guess if we want to make this board not the WORST on the net, we have to start liking John Cena and hating TNA, and letting spammers roam free without doing what we are told to do. Kaedon, learn from slyfox. He's like you with his controversial views, yet he manages to abide by the forum rules, something which is obviously beyond you. Keep the PM's coming Jake, because this guy is pure, condescending gold. If I banned everyone that didn't 'kiss my ass', this board would be empty.
I love when people talk about me when I'm not around. It makes me feel important. :)

And, it is definitely true that my opinions, and those of most of the board usually don't agree. But, in my short time here, I've only received one infraction, and that was eventually removed by the same mod I received it from. I've had no complaints about the way the board has been run. So far, I have been treated fairly, despite having a different opinion than most people, AND having the gall to make the case that John Cena is better than Bryan Danielson. And, if there was ever a reason for "unfair banning", that would probably be close to it. :lmao:

The way I see it, I enjoy posting/talking about wrestling, and to break the forum rules would just deprive me of something I enjoy. So, why break the rules?

Kaedon: Getting the best of you, is like getting the best of a ******. Oh wait, thats not what its like, its what it is.

Jake: That amused me. So your not going to brag about getting the best of a ******?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back