Just watched Scott Pilgrim

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Pretty good movie, I can see why people love it so much, and this is clearly a movie that will continue to find a larger audience now that it's on Blu-Ray, and DVD, a few things

1- loved all the fights especially the final battle with Gidieon(sp?)

2-Anybody who hates Micheal Cera cause he supposedly plays the same character in every movie clearly has not seen this movie, the Scott Pilgrim character is pretty much the exact opposite of every character he's played before (he spends pretty much the whole movie breaking hearts and kicking ass)

3-Knives is fucking annoying till the end of the movie, where she suddenly becomes awesome

4-When Gidion says "You made me swallow my gum", I thought he said cum instead of gum at first, I literally had to go back and re-watch it:lmao:

Good movie lived up to all the hype that Doc gave it, Edgar Wright has officially gone 3-0 when it comes to creating entertaining shit as far as I'm concerned

Pretty good movie, I can see why people love it so much, and this is clearly a movie that will continue to find a larger audience now that it's on Blu-Ray, and DVD, a few things

This is spot on, it'll be like Harold and Kumar movies, that make a killing on DVD, but suck in theatres. I saw it this weekend, and said thought that it was very good, but likely wasn't something I'd want to see in theatres.

1- loved all the fights especially the final battle with Gidieon(sp?)
Damn straight. The fights were both awesome and hysterical.

2-Anybody who hates Micheal Cera cause he supposedly plays the same character in every movie clearly has not seen this movie, the Scott Pilgrim character is pretty much the exact opposite of every character he's played before (he spends pretty much the whole movie breaking hearts and kicking ass)
Yeah, I hate Michael Cera, but not necessarily because he plays the same whiny bitch character. More because he played the same whiny bitch character in every movie and was just annoying to me. here. He did a good job in the film though.

3-Knives is fucking annoying till the end of the movie, where she suddenly becomes awesome
agreed 100%. Hell, she even looked more attractive towards the end too.

4-When Gidion says "You made me swallow my gum", I thought he said cum instead of gum at first, I literally had to go back and re-watch it:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I didn't have that problem, but that's friggin hysterical.
Good movie lived up to all the hype that Doc gave it, Edgar Wright has officially gone 3-0 when it comes to creating entertaining shit as far as I'm concerned
I really enjoyed it too, but don't think it lived up to the hype Doc gave it, if only because the hype was so high that it would have been nearly impossible to live up to said hype. As I told him, very good, not the greatest, and I'd likely re-watch it, although not right away.

I've only seen the first fight. I've been watching it in pieces on a friends PSP on the bus. Great movie so far.

Awesome flick. Edgar Wright scores again. Probably in my Top 5 of 2010, definitely in my Top 10.

I love Edgar Wright, he's my top pick to director Iron Man 3.

As I've mentioned to Doc, Scott Pilgram was very entertaining and a great movie that I'd recommend to most, but not all.

All time?

He probably means that it's in his personal top five, not that if someone were to compile an objective list of Best Movies Ever it'd be in the top five. Like Scott Pilgrim is probably my favorite movie, but it's not The Best Movie Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back