• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" Homophobic Challenge Thread

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Well, D-Man's mouth got him in trouble again.

This came up in the High School Wrestling Thread in here, and he said that there was absolutely nothing I could possibly ask him that would make him feel uncomfortable at all about his entire wrestling career. I simply told him he was very much mistaken and that by the time I am through, I guarantee he would be red in the face from his time of being a wrestler.

I told him we could do it over PM, but he insisted it be done publicly. So here is D-Man for all to see, because he couldn't swallow his pride.

And in this line of questioning, to get him red in the face, I knew the strategy to go about this that would do it would be to test him by a series of questions that would be very borderline homophobic. Because at the end of the day, we are going to find out just how secure D-Man really is with his sexuality.

But this will eventually evolve into other posters undoubtedly being dared and being tested, as well. Not just D-Man. However, D-Man just so happens to be the first victim and the first one who will be embarrassed.

So D-Man step up to the plate, and publicly accept the challenge.

This is going to be a real treat for the Bar Room. First D-Man, accept or reject the challenge by keying in your response below. And we'll find out how secure in your sexuality you really are.

(Slaps D-Man in the face with my glove)

You can try to embarrass me. But at the end of the day I like the vagina, and find the penis rather not sexually attractive.

HNK-aholic. I have your back. We're going to embarrass more than a few staff members here, starting with D-Man. We'll start with some questions from when he was on the high school wrestling team.

I've never done anything really embarassing or vaguly loser-ish, like emulate a Star Wars villain on a professional wrestling discussion board. Boy, I'd hate to be THAT guy.

I mean, think about it.

Please, IC. I guarantee I can get you red in the face, just like your cohort. I may have to bring in Sasha Fierce as the Special Guest Host.

I don't know if I can get you red in the face, but you can ask Jennifer if I could get you right in the face while pulling out and fading away.

*YAWN*

Sorry, guys... I fell asleep after reading Siddy-siddy-poo-poo's initial post in here.

Of course I accept. And yes IC, this will probably be a letdown.

I've never done anything really embarassing or vaguly loser-ish, like emulate a Star Wars villain on a professional wrestling discussion board. Boy, I'd hate to be THAT guy.

I mean, think about it.

Yeah who would have a username based off of a fictional character from film or television? That's just silly!

Oh...wait....

2llcd5g.jpg

So, when are we going to get the "Homophobic Challenge" going? I wanna blatantly answer questions that are supposed to embarrass me.

So, when are we going to get the "Homophobic Challenge" going? I wanna blatantly answer questions that are supposed to embarrass me.

I don't see how a question could embarrass me. Maybe it'll go something like this...

Siddy: "Did you feel gay when you had to touch other men in a singlet?"
D-Man: "No."
Siddy: "Ummmmm... ok."

I win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo