Just gonna leave this Rock/Cena thread here....

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Saw this just recently posted in the non-spam section, and I couldn't come up with a legitimate post that wasn't covered in the slime and slobber of my sarcasm and flaming resentment. My apparent inability to make posts without flat-out being rude to newer posters is why I haven't been around much in the past few weeks. Nothing seems to interest me in the non-spam these days. I'd try making a post in the TV or Video Games section, but I can't tell you how excited I get while waiting for two people to respond over the course of a month...

Regardless... I really just wanted to post this here, because it's got a better chance of drawing responses from posters I actually respect, not because I wanted to completely destroy it...

Rock/Cena comparison.

1.) They both are top guys of WWE in different eras.

2.) Rock and Cena both have the same amount of moves. Cena does 5 moves but so does The Rock.

3.) Every Rock match is the same just like Cena.

4.) Both are good on the mic,Rock is a little better but still.

5.) Both have same type of fanbases. Some fans completely hate Rock and some completely hate Cena. They are either on Rock's side or Cena's side.

Rock = Cena

My question is what exactly is different between Rock and Cena ?

I honestly didn't even want to make a non spam post because of how stupid that thread is. Right now he's aruging over the Rock's mixed reaction at Summerslam 2001.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3721732 said:
Saw this just recently posted in the non-spam section, and I couldn't come up with a legitimate post that wasn't covered in the slime and slobber of my sarcasm and flaming resentment. My apparent inability to make posts without flat-out being rude to newer posters is why I haven't been around much in the past few weeks. Nothing seems to interest me in the non-spam these days. I'd try making a post in the TV or Video Games section, but I can't tell you how excited I get while waiting for two people to respond over the course of a month...

Regardless... I really just wanted to post this here, because it's got a better chance of drawing responses from posters I actually respect, not because I wanted to completely destroy it...

So, what you're saying is that you're going to post this absolutely pointless and stupid thread in TWO places instead of just one for your own self-edification? Yeah, that makes sense...

Half Samoan and half black. He ain't no white boy from Boston either dawg (see, Booker T taught me words).

Race pertains to the color of your skin, not your ethnicity or nationality, so Samoan really has nothing to do with his race. He's half islander and half black, but that black half is really hardly present.

Race is really such a weird thing to talk about, because it really doesn't matter, but if I had to assign a race to Rock, I'd say he was Pacific Islander, not black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back