• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just because it's funny...

Derf

O.M.G.
Leore Riven - yo
Derf - Hey... Whats going on?
Leore Riven - I need to ask you something
Derf - Aight, but make it quick... I got a friend over;)
Leore Riven - is it true that you have been saying bad shit about me behind my back?
Derf - Bad Shit? Yes and no. I havn't really said "bad" shit, but I haven mentioned you on the forums, almost everyone knows it's you playing "Dewey Cox", you know what I've said. I just don;t like how your lying, same as why you and Will don't taqlk anymore, because you lied.
Leore Riven - Well, I solemly swear to you...I am not Dewey Cox...and I swear I do not know who Dewey Cox is.
Leore Riven - But don't you think you have done something hypocritical?
Leore Riven - like saying to me that Wes wanted you to spy on me?
Leore Riven - which was a lie.

Derf - How did you hear I was apearetly saying shit? I'll admit it, I still think your Dewey, as does everyone. If it's NOT you, then technically, I'm not making fun of you, I'm making fun of Dewey. Anyways, I'm on a date, I'll talk to you about this tomorrow sometime.
Leore Riven - Nah, you won't...because I'm done with this...I don't need to convince you nor anyone else that I am not Dewey Cox. Have fun on your date, and I'm sure you are going to post this conv on WZ...so go ahead. And how I know that you have been saying shit...well I still talk to people who are on WZ...they just tell me that you backstabbed me by posting our conv on the site.
Leore Riven - And whoever is calling me Lenore...its fucking Leore
Leore Riven - Think what you want to think, but I dont need to convince you or anyone else for that matter.

At the end of the convo he intentionally took a jab at you when he said "whoever is calling me Lenore...it's fucking Leore!". Wasn't you the one who called him that Derf? He is only making it more obvious that he is Dewey Cox.

Plus, I kept teeling Lerone (thats what I called him) that the posters name was "Dewey Cocks". He claims someone here is talking to him... Who still talks to him?!?!

I really think he screwed himself here. He's already told me he had no dealings with anyone on here, saying I was the only one he talked to. So how can someone else talk to him now, and know all this stuff as well? I say we put Dewey in the prison, say somthing about him in a thread, and then ask Lerone on MSN what they said, since he still talks to people.

can someone tell me cocos SN i want to talk to him (please do not say you should know it or its your SN) just tell me

SN? Do you mean MSN? I have it, I could give it to ya. He claims I was the only one that he still had, yet last night he/you claimed otherwise. Besides, didn't you say you didn't have MSN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back