John Cena possibly injured!!

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0904/600322/john-cena-injured-at-tonight-wwe-live-event/

During tonight's Street Fight main event at the WWE live event in Hampton, Virgina, John Cena was going at it with Kevin Owens when Cena went down, the match stopped and the referee threw up the "X" symbol.

Our correspondent Sherrod Jones noted that it appeared Cena was having an issue with his nose or neck, likely the nose that was recently busted by Seth Rollins. WWE trainers came down to check on Cena but he wrestled for another 6 minutes or so, and even went through a table, to win the match. A handful of WWE officials also came out with the trainers and they checked on Cena's nose and neck area for around 5 minutes.

It was noted by our correspondent that it wasn't clear if Cena suffered a legitimate injury but he really seemed to be hurting after the match as he went straight towards the backstage area, stopping to point back at the crowd. We've reached out to WWE for comment and will keep you updated with any information that becomes available but it could have been an angle to play off the recent nose injury.

Oh lord BSE you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this! Looks like its a neck injury too. The bad part is this means hes probably gonna win the Royal Rumble... AGAIN.

Oh lord BSE you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this! Looks like its a neck injury too. The bad part is this means hes probably gonna win the Royal Rumble... AGAIN.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YES! YES! YES! Finally!

You two are happy that a man has been dropped on his head and may be seriously injured. Given the history of neck injuries in wrestling and how much damage being dropped on your head can do (ala Steve Austin or Tyson Kidd just earlier this year), it's disgusting that you two or anyone else for that matter find this as a good thing.

I'd advise you both to take a long, hard look at yourselves and think about this: you're celebrating over the fact that someone got injured and may not be able to do something for awhile. This might be a nothing injury, but it might be something serious that impacts him for a long time. You're happy that a man's life might be altered because you don't like the way his character is being booked on a wrestling show. That's sad.

These people don't care about the real lives involved.

Real lives....that makes me think about something.

Maybe next time Cena could die in the ring! Oh man how sweet would that be? We would never have to watch him wrestle again and no more charity work to make sick kids smile. All it would cost is one dead body! I mean, this time we were lucky enough to get a neck injury so maybe next time Owens can just kill him and get it over with.

LMFAO
10481574_1563141173905708_7477395661673131539_n.jpg

He couldn't even make it a full three days. I gave him a week.

I understand that you're still a kid and all, so perhaps now is the time to learn that it's inappropriate to cheer for someone getting a potentially serious injury because you don't find them entertaining.

I understand that you're still a kid and all, so perhaps now is the time to learn that it's inappropriate to cheer for someone getting a potentially serious injury because you don't find them entertaining.

They're both 16. They would only appreciate an unnecessary loss of life if it was someone that they "wanted". "It's mine!"

Cena's a trooper. And if it's just a nose or a head injury, he'll make it back eventually. It's about as ironic as it can be that most smarks love people who "pay their dues", but hate Cena even though he fights through every injury he can.

If it's a neck injury, he better watch his ass. A bad enough neck injury and he might be able to hey-ohhhhh! No seriously.

And I'm not sure why you're surprised. He's practically the definition of obsessed.

I'm surprised because I'm usually a very, very good handicapper. Being off by more than 50% is kind of unusual for me.

Are all teenagers like these two nowadays? I can't believe the stupidity that radiates off of the younger members of this forum. It truly makes me sad for the future.

You're fucking disgusting by the way for cheering a potentially serious injury. I don't care if it's Kevin Nash (who I probably hate more than you hate Cena), I'll never feel good about someone getting hurt based on their wrestling character. You need to grow up real fast kid.

Real lives....that makes me think about something.

Maybe next time Cena could die in the ring! Oh man how sweet would that be? We would never have to watch him wrestle again and no more charity work to make sick kids smile. All it would cost is one dead body! I mean, this time we were lucky enough to get a neck injury so maybe next time Owens can just kill him and get it over with.

CENA WUD KIK OUT FROM DETH AT 2 LOLOLOLOLOLLMFAO

Seriously though, Crocker and BSE aren't just morons, they're scum too. That's a tough combo.

How people could possibly cheer or be excited about this is beyond me. By all accounts Cena is not only a good human being but a terrific wrestler. And even if he wasn't a good wrestler, to cheer an injury like this is pathetic.

How people could possibly cheer or be excited about this is beyond me. By all accounts Cena is not only a good human being but a terrific wrestler. And even if he wasn't a good wrestler, to cheer an injury like this is pathetic.
ohhh fuck here they come
You'd think it would be that way but that's how moronic these two are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back