John Cena in New D-Generation X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlito and shelton benjamin would fit nicely into D-X however benjamin is a heel and not likely to turn face in a hurry.

John Cena should form his own faction.

I think it would be a great idea to have Cena join DX because it would be good for Cena and both HHH and HBK they could give Cena some pointers with different things and they would take over as well and it would be the answer to the invading ECW people every week and finally keep them in their own brand.

Cena? I don't know. I believe that you should have more then two people to reform a group. That's what I hate. Hey let's bring them back, but you should have a little more then just HHH and HBK

If anybody joins D-X it should be somebody not being heavily pushed, like Charlie Haas,or any body on the lower card to help bring them to a higher level. Carlito, Benjamin, and Cena are already pretty well Known.

I love DX, but if John Cena joined I'd renounce them once and for all. John Cena doesn't fit into DX at all. he's too big a star now for one thing, but more importantly his character is way too corny and one dimensional to roll with a group as wild and unpredictable as DX. and as for the Shelton Benjamin to DX idea. drop it. I agree they should push a couple young stars (NItro sounds good) but they have to be stars that can fit in with the DX style. which means cutting edge mic skills and natural envelope pushing charisma. none of which shelton has

I dont think John Cena is going to join DX, because it wouldnt work. DX with HHH, HBK, and John Cena vs. The Spirit Squad? nope wouldnt work. I think John is going to ECW he said it himself he likes the no rules way.

i think that d-x will definetly be adding atleast another 2 wrestlers to the mix. most prob young talent deservent of a push.

I put this in another area but I think it fits hear as well.....

Personly I think this is a very intresting time in the world of wrestling you got WWE bringing back ECW and DX all in the same month (My wet dreams have come true) Last time I checked TNA had quite a few ECW guys, Who I saw at ONS so it is not out of the realm of possibilty to see the return of the New Age Outlaws. (aren't Rodd Doggs and Billy Gunns contracts up?) As for Chyna she has gone Bat Sh%$ Crazy, and X-Pac is a druggy.

Also I keep hearing that DX will only be around for a short while. Judgeing from the reaction from the crowd on RAW the past few weeks, and how WWE.com is pushing the hell out of DX I would not be suprised to see them around for a while. Like people have said this is a great way to give less popular superstars a push I.E. Nitro and Hass. I know all this has sparked my intrest in wrestling once more, and I know I am not the only one wich means rateings for WWE So I think they will be around for a while. Why lose a good thing. I just have to ask all of you one thing ARE YOU READY!?!?!?!
But What Do I know.

arod2006 said:
Dave Meltzer reports that according to current plans, WWE Champion John Cena is expected to align w/ Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the new D-Generation X most likely just before Vengence or at Vengence.

I thought HHH hated cena.

My buddy just told something that sparked my intrest what if the J$#%^Off Squad split do you all think Kenny whould be a good fit in DX. I mean he is new and they could us DX as a way to push him. Plus it could be a good story line.

Like I said earlier,John Cena in DX would phail and phail miserably people already hate this guy, putting him into a popular faction such as DX would only take it down with him.

J-Slim said:
X-Pac and Chyna should come back.
Hahaha! Anyway, I don't think Cena should be D-X. It doesn't seem right. Plus, three main eventers alligned? *sniff* Does anyone else smell a disaster? I, myself, thought that breaking the Spirit Squad up and putting Kenny in D-X was a good idea. I actually like him. The other guys are douches....especially Nicky.

This should be the new D-X

Triple H and Shawn Micheals (of course)
Johhny Nitro or Test
Melina (then give her a push at the Women's Title)
The Highlanders (the new tag team debuting soon)

And if your not down with I've got two words for ya "Suck It!" :suckit:

If everyone thinks about it ECW is invading evey week and that gets boring so they need some hard hitters to team up by having Cena join DX that would make a good defence for the WWE think about it.

I think that DX should consist of HHH and HBK "passing the torch" while still building credibility with existing wrestlers. For DX to work, Cena should stay on his own and help Vinnie Mac when he feels like it. Plus, Cena is gonna fued with Edge for a little while longer.

If the plan is to bring Haas back, what better way than to have him back with Benjamin. The two of them could act as the "setups" to the HHH and HBK "punchlines". Shelton's "problems" with HHH could create a stronger storyline for him later down the road, and give Haas some mic and camera time.

If "the World's Greatest Tag Team" can't pull it off, then I cant think of any other tag teams that could keep my attention. There's always the Basham Brothers or bring in Helms and Moore from Smackdown (they would be great for comic relief and use to wrestle as a Tag Team back in the day).

I don't think there would be anything wrong with Nitro and Mileena (sp) bringing another facet to the new DX. They would definitely get everyones attention everytime she ends up going to the ring.

Your Kahn-chents has spoken.

if only we could have the new age outlaws and xpac back...that would be way too much to ask....and john cena wont be in DX...its a fake rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back