John Cena in New D-Generation X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arod2006

Dave Meltzer reports that according to current plans, WWE Champion John Cena is expected to align w/ Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the new D-Generation X most likely just before Vengence or at Vengence.

It's nice to see that intelligent conversations have carried over here.

Cena is a poor choice to me, although I have doubts that the rumor is true. WWe may as well either keep it as the two, add some younger or add some younger or more fitting talent as opposed to having too many main eventers in the group.

I don't think cena will go into Dx, I don't think 3 main eventers will be in Dx, I expect cena to join vince and feud with them

I agree with Flippy havin Cena join with DX won't make any sense Triple H hates Cena right now so it would really be pointless but i also believe some new young talent will come in to get a push off of the veterans in HHH and HBK:flair:

Well if that happens I wont be watching WWE for a very long time.

I think shelton could benefit from being in the new DX, he needs something like this to bring him up.

I can't see it happening, if Tripple H, Shawn Michaels and John Cena were all in a faction like DX together, what would be their enemy? Three main eventers isn't a good thing when you consider the lack of other tallent to fued with.

I wouldn't mind seeing nitro in DX either, he's new in the singles competition and he's a pretty good wrestler

zero said:
I can't see it happening, if Tripple H, Shawn Michaels and John Cena were all in a faction like DX together, what would be their enemy? Three main eventers isn't a good thing when you consider the lack of other tallent to fued with.

AGREED, also who will feud for the WWE championship if Cena doesnt have it and those 3 feud with Mr. McMahon?

There's been talk of trying to get other DX members from the past. Personally I would have little or no interest in a complete recreation of the old days. Thats why I'm pleased that ECW will be more than blood and guts, things have to develop and move with the times.

Having said that, a one off appearance by Chyna would rock!

Having Cena join the DX would be the silliest thing ever, most people can't stand him and if he joins DX the whole storyline will be a failure. Nitro on the other hand is a great choice for DX but without Melina.

Carlito? Whoever said that is right on. I don't know about him being the next Rock, but I like the idea of him being in DX.

Cena is gonna be in his first stages of his heel turn due to his reception at ONS this turn will be gradual.

mike713 said:
Cena is gonna be in his first stages of his heel turn due to his reception at ONS this turn will be gradual.

I've been thinking of the cena heel turn, and im not sure if its gonna happen, just because he's been getting cheered a lot lately, and that could change vince's idea

Flippyskate21 said:
I've been thinking of the cena heel turn, and im not sure if its gonna happen, just because he's been getting cheered a lot lately, and that could change vince's idea
Oh,I have learned from past experiance that once Vince has an idea he won't change it or at least I hope not.:(

i hope they don't put Cena in DX! I think they should make a stable called
"Evolution DX" with Triple H (from DX & Evolution), Ric Flair (Evolution), and Shawn Michaels (DX)

I don't know about that idea, while it seems like it would be cool, isn't Ric Flair supposed to be injured? Oh well. I also think that Cena's heel turn, if he has one, won't be gradual, but will be very quick. If the DX angle is going to be short as expected, there really isn't time to develop a main rival. It only makes sense that Cena would "change his ways" quickly and side with Vince because he already has a feud with HHH going.

Cena in D-X would be a great move. Having just Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the group would be very stale and alkso according to alot of reports HBK and Cena have built a good chemistry in recent months so they could feed off that. As far as having 3 main eventers in the group, back when in the old days it was Triple H, HBK, Diesel, Razor Ramon and Chyna. And also it would work cuz Cena, Triple H and HBK all have a common enemy in Vince McMahon.

wouldn't work cena just isnt a good fit for D-X and they need a good rival. Ric Flair should be in D-X, a young talent, and a hot diva.

Either it should be only HBK & HHH or else if they wanna have some new member then i feel it should either be Carlito (Thats Cool ) or Nitro alongwith Melina (Thats HOT ):suckit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back