John Cena in New D-Generation X?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by arod2006, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THTRobtaylor

THTRobtaylor Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist

Nitro and Melina are a lock for the new DX and that's it... that way you have the original dynamic back, 4 members, 3 male one female, who at the time didn;t wrestle much... Nitro replaces Rude, Melina replaces Chyna... Haas is wrong... the only other possible scenario that works for DX is RVD rejecting ECW and being part of DX as champion... a 3 man of HBK, HHH and RVD works... and not just cos they have have 3 letter names lol

2. Ya i really want nitro and melina in DX too. Idk if they are going to be, but they are the best choice

3. King O'Ryan

King O'Ryan Dark Match Jobber

There is no way that John Cena will ever join with DX. If anything, I'd expect Michaels and HHH to fued with Cena, and Nitro would add a great touch.

Nitro is frothing at the mouth to join DX, because this kid needs something to save his wrestling career. He can't survive without Mercury, and DX will surely give him the boost he needs.

At first, I didn't expect this to be a long term reunion. In fact, I suspected it could be a one night reunion at Vengance only, but booking would suggest otherwise. It looks like we could be left with a Edge heel reign as champ while DX carries the RAW brand.:headbanger:

I think the Nitro idea is a great one though, and it's one I didn't think of.

4. JKO

JKO Guest

lmao, what is wrong wit yall didnt yall see my orginal post, they arnt adding members to this faction..its not gonna last long, only the summer..thats it..

Its only gonna be them to...melina is hot tho...

5. IMmortalGreatOnE

IMmortalGreatOnE Occasional Pre-Show

you never know what will happen

6. [ WALKER ]

[ WALKER ] Guest

With Michaels injury it is possible it will be scrapped before anything can happen.

7. I was thinking it was just gonna be HBK and HHH also, but i think they'll add one young guy to the group

8. areyouready

areyouready Guest

Someone said something about HHH not liking being a face? He's stated that he wouldn't mind remaining a face for the rest of his career.

9. AussieHobo

AussieHobo Getting Noticed By Management

Triple as Face = Comedy Gold, I hope he stays face.

10. The Badass

The Badass Guest

Cena in DX is a horrible idea.

11. plymouthrp329

plymouthrp329 New Member

John Cena in DX would have been good for him to have a boost 3 years ago, i don't see John Cena in there now, but it would be cool to see them Screw RVD DX style

12. King O'Ryan

King O'Ryan Dark Match Jobber

I expect DX to last longer than just one night. With that being said, I eventually expect Trips to turn on Michaels once again, and somewhere down the line a Michaels vs. Triple title fued develop leading into the Royal Rumble or possibly Wrestlemania 23.

DX is going to be a long term thing, but I don't really see how Charlie Haas could fit in. With Nitro, you already have a gimmick that would allow him easy entry into DX, but with Haas, I just can't see any chemistry.

Melina is on RAW so that she can contribute to the Women's Division, and I'd love to see that happen while she's in DX. Melina could work well with divas like Victoria, James, and Stratus to put on decent matches, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Carlito is another possible member of DX, but I can't see him meshing as well as Nitro or Melina.

13. sebastienscott

sebastienscott Dark Match Jobber

I AGREE 100%

14. hhh_#1fan

hhh_#1fan Guest

Yeahhhh Right Lol Lol Lol

15. McLean26

McLean26 Guest

Its kinda weird thinking Shelton would work well with HHH concidering that Shelton brags about how much he hates HHH

16. ChokeslamToHell

ChokeslamToHell Getting Noticed By Management

You can't have 3 main-eventers in DX; that's ridiculous overload. I also don't think that Carlito should be in DX, because I think that he's getting popular enough not to need to be in DX. I think someone like Conway, Striker, or Dupree would gain the most from being in DX. Personally, I hate the fact that DX is coming back at all, but if you're gonna do it might as well benefit those who need it most. The other problem is that if all 3 are in DX, NOBODY is going to get over on Raw. People like Edge and Kane, who is on a big push again, would get squashed by DX.

17. Where the hell and when did Dave Meltzer say that. Is this some kind of joke?

18. Where the hell and when did Dave Meltzer say that Cena would possibly join DX? Is this some kind of joke?

19. whspanther21

whspanther21 Guest

how do you know there wont be other members and it wont last long r u one of the writers

20. Flokiyo

Flokiyo Pre-Show Stalwart

I only want Triple H, HBK, and X-Pac (if he comes back)

21. DA Troll

DA Troll Dark Match Jobber

I sure as hell hope not, I can't see him fitting in DX at all.

22. bewarethepink

bewarethepink Dark Match Jobber

John Cena joining DX would be like throwing up on the Mona Lisa...seriously... They shouldnt do it, ever...who ever even though of the idea should punch themselves in the face...

23. they should put Carlito, make him get braids or something and make him start wearing DX colors, other than that maybe anybody who just isn't John Cena. John Cena is going to ruin Degeneration - X if he joins

24. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

sounds like a K-kwik moment lol Carlito is going to be huge there is no need to bring him in, he's already getting huge fan support with out DX. Cena Is a top star no way he would join DX on a long-term role. It would be like putting Stone cold in DX during Shawn Michael feud with Austin, or could be like The NWO having every top star and DX would flop just like it

25. thegame1679

thegame1679 Dark Match Jobber

I don't think D-X is going to last very long. At least not long enough to bring in a new member. I think this will be just a brief reunion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.