• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JJ Dillon's Book Trivia

Blade is correct.

Dillon returned from Japan and brought Abdullah the Butcher with him to Amarillo, TX to work with the Funks. During one spot, as Dillon left the ring, a fan lunged at him with an ice pick (why someone had an ice pick in Texas is beyond me) but instead got Abby.

BONUS QUESTION - Abdullah the Butcher had to leave the Amarillo territory as a result of the travel due to what medical condition?

Doug Crashin is correct, though it is spelled "Apnea."

I think.

Abdullah the Butcher suffers from Sleep Apnea, and despite a solid run with good friend JJ Dillon, had to leave Amarillo. Dillon explained that his disorder was so bad at times that Abby would barely get the car pulled over to the side of the road before falling asleep with the engine still running.

I thought sleep apnea (ten points to the fearless leader for the correct spelling) was where you lost the ability to breathe while asleep.

I don't pretend to be an expert, I am just going by Dillon's book.

Last Question of the Day:

While wrestling and managing in Austrailia, Dillon was managing a talent against Andre the Giant. During the match, Dillon hit Andre with a foreign object that caused Andre to drop to one knee and win the match via DQ. The fans were so incensed that a riot ensued, and it took 45 minutes for Dillon to get from the ring to the backstage area. What was the foreign object Dillon used to hit Andre the Giant?

yea it does but it could also potentially be very dangerous when you get tired while driving long distances

Part of a shoot interview done with Dillon:

- Talks about Abby for a bit and how he had sleep apnea and would tend to fall asleep out of nowhere, meaning that long trips were too tough on him. So he stayed in Japan most of the time, and always made sure that Dillon was taken care of when he was over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back