• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JJ Dillon's Book Trivia

Well, I am glad you all are into this. It's been fun for me to read something in the book and say to myself "shit, I gotta post this one."

Hopefully he'll do it for free. If he does (I'm sure you were probably thinking of this already) then you should posted in the main site...that should bring in more traffic and new members hopefully.

Wouldn't be shocked if he obliged. When NorCal and I met him 18 months ago, he was just such a gentleman. Soft spoken, professional, friendly. No ego. Wen I read his book, I feel it's really him coming through and not some ghostwriter. Honestly, out of everyone I've met from wrestling, the best have been Dillon, Kevin Kelley, Shane McMahon, and Jericho.

The closest I have come to meeting a wrestler was a local one...............and I almost caught a DX glowstick when Snoop was the host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back