• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JJ Dillon's Book Trivia

Bret Hart with his gimmick. Not really sure what it was, I guess the excellence of execution or the best there is, the best there was, the best there will ever be.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say The Undertaker. I don't know how polished his skills were when he started out, but his gimmick is perfect for someone who may not have the best mic skills, even though The Undertaker is good on the mic now.

Shawn Michaels. I don't know about this guess, but my reasoning is that he was part of the Rockers for a while and maybe they didn't get a taste of what his mic skills were like so they were hesitant.

EDIT: ST guess Shawn Michaels before I did. I'll go with Razor Ramon.

Shawn Michaels. I don't know about this guess, but my reasoning is that he was part of the Rockers for a while and maybe they didn't get a taste of what his mic skills were like so they were hesitant.

EDIT: ST guess Shawn Michaels before I did. I'll go with Razor Ramon.

If they thought Scott Hall had limited mic skills, those Ramon vignettes were a huge mistake....

The wrestler had polished skills.

I was going to say Randy Savage but his mic skills are amazing so it can't be him.

Is it Crush- Surfer?

Sorry everyone, you've all been wrong. I got booted because the wife needed the computer.

The answer is Rick "The Model" Martel.

Next Question-

JJ Dillon takes the blame for one abysmal character failure in the early 90's, who despite working programs with major stars, never caught on with fans, likely due to the ridiculous nature of the character. Who was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back