• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jimmy Hart returns to TNA to manage the Nasty Boys

Well I don't see a big problem with it. Like some previous posters have mentioned its good to see an actual manager. I'd rather for Hart to be with one of the younger teams or even a singles competitor because the Nasty Boys are hot garbage. If. I ran around the ring with a donut and let them chase me until they pass out I could beat them. We will see how it plays out.

Pretty good move here. There really aren't many managers in TNA, aside from Flair. Hart is certainly one of the best of all time and will make any Nasty Boys segments more interesting. I could care less how old he is or how old they are. I only care about how much they entertain me, and with Hart, I think that could be quite a lot.

Pretty good move here. There really aren't many managers in TNA, aside from Flair. Hart is certainly one of the best of all time and will make any Nasty Boys segments more interesting. I could care less how old he is or how old they are. I only care about how much they entertain me, and with Hart, I think that could be quite a lot.

Quite right.

With Teddy Hart, you always know what you are getting. He will bring you some sheer entertainment value and he will lighten up any segment or match that he is in or around. The Nasty Boys are in need of something to freshen them up, in my opinion, and Teddy Hart could be the man to deliver some of that entertainment value. I think it will also be interesting to see how he performs after such a long time out of the big leagues. I am sure he will do great and will help the Nasty Boys. However, I just hope that he hasn't lost a lot of his talent with his age and ends up being another name on the roster instead of a personality.

Jimmy Hart and The Nasty Boys all need to go. In 2010 they have no name value whatsoever and won't do anything but turn viewers away. The Nasty Boys look like they are about to die from just cutting a promo. And its not like they were legendary or anything to begin with. They always sucked and couldn't draw flies on shit.

Guys like Nash, Hall, Foley, Hogan, Flair and Sting may all be past their prime but they are all legends and bring huge name value and drawing power to the table. Jimmy Hart and The Fat Boys do neither and are just dead weight.

Jimmy is a great entertaines he is great as a manager.Now im sure that this Feud between Nasties and 3D will get better.They might take there feud until Lockdown and maybe have a Lockdown match with tables Awesome..

Sadly Im sure that Jimmy wont last more then 3 or 4 month in TNA he might just had a short contract just to continue this feud with team 3D.I know this feud seems kind of wack but i think it might start to get better,Maybe involve Beer money and Morgan and Hernandez,So we wont have just 2 old ass team in a feud.Cause The Nasty Boys are old and Team 3D those stay behind they are pretty old too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back