JGlass Shoots on Everything

Gah, I can't stand the way frozen meals make me feel after I eat them, but damn if they're not convenient and pretty damn tasty as well.

Nauseated. Overly greasy food will do that to me.

I used to live of greasy food, so until recently it has never really bothered me, now i have to mix in a salad or something every now and then, also eat alot of soup and chicken

I really need to cut back on soda though, need to start drinking more juice, water, etc.

Calorie rise juice isn't going to be much better for you than soda, but it does have less in the way of chemicals. I've cut soda out of my diet almost completely, though I still indulge in root beer on occasion.

Only in tasmanian devils.

TAZ.jpg

??

Well I'm not drunk anymore, so I won't be answering anything ridiculous.

And I'm serious, Fred. The tazmanian devils are going to go extinct soon because of a rare kind of cancer that can spread between them when they touch faces.

Favorite TV show of all time is probably That 70s Show, though Futurama, Scrubs, The Office, and 30 Rock are all right up there with it.

Why is everything? Just is, might as well sit back and enjoy it rather than trying to figure out how it got here, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back