JGlass Shoots on Everything

Motherfucking Cone Ball was the shit in phy ed.

You line up 4 cones on the end line of the basketball court, put whiffle balls on top of it. Dodgeball rules with a twist. Soon as a whiffle ball is knocked off a cone, that team's cone has any players who are out come back in.

Some tense fucking shit when it's 1 on 20 and only one cone left for the 1.

Also I just shut the bar down. Great night.

At my school, it was just a tradition that two kids from each grade would fight at the end of the year, dunno why, but I liked it.

Motherfucking Cone Ball was the shit in phy ed.

You line up 4 cones on the end line of the basketball court, put whiffle balls on top of it. Dodgeball rules with a twist. Soon as a whiffle ball is knocked off a cone, that team's cone has any players who are out come back in.

Some tense fucking shit when it's 1 on 20 and only one cone left for the 1.

Also I just shut the bar down. Great night.

We used to play something like that, but you had to make a half court shot to get your team back. Gym teacher used to make me and my other basketball team buddy different team leaders, because together we'd be unstoppable. I used to hit that shot all the time.

Shut the bar down, mah man!

During my time in Elementary school about 30 or so of those wound up on the roof of the school

Unrelated to Wall Ball, but related to recess in elementary school- I once hit a girl in the face with a frisbee (on accident of course), needless to say she was not happy:lmao:

I once clotheslined a kid in 4th grade. True story.

I once clotheslined a kid in 4th grade. True story.

I DDT'd my friend so hard back in 4th grade his contact fell out of his eye.

Not just any DDT, Evenflow DDT style. We used to have battle royales all the damn time.

What kind of 9 year old wears contacts?

We were playing kickball, he was out and was arguing with me that he was safe. Then I just gave him a nice standing clothesline. Didn't get in trouble either.

What kind of 9 year old wears contacts?

We were playing kickball, he was out and was arguing with me that he was safe. Then I just gave him a nice standing clothesline. Didn't get in trouble either.

I started wearing contacts when I was 8 so there ya go.

The amount of shit you youngins remember about elementary school is wild.

Shit, I remember Jr High like it was yesterday.

My favorite memory was dunking on a kid in 9th grade. It was gym class, there was this girl I liked and she watched us play, so I got up and dunked on him. Total facial and this kid was a good player... We ended up going to different high schools and we had BATTLES during our high school basketball/football/baseball games.

My memory can be insanely sharp sometimes. I remember vacations to Disney from 5 years old to 9 (before my parents divorce) random things from random days. Crazy.

My memory is hit and miss. I can remember the most random shit but I can't remember what to pick up from the grocery store.

I remember shit from really early childhood, but barely anything from kindergarden-fourth grade. I have a pretty good memory of Jr. High and up.

My long term memory isn't bad my short term memory can be utter shit though, there are times when I can't remember shit that happened 3 days ago, yet I can remember shit for 15 yrs. ago like it just happened

My memory is hit and miss. I can remember the most random shit but I can't remember what to pick up from the grocery store.

I forget to go to the grocery store sometimes, when I do go I don't bother with lists or shit I just wander the aisles and get what looks good to me

I forget to go to the grocery store sometimes, when I do go I don't bother with lists or shit I just wander the aisles and get what looks good to me

I make my wife make a list for me so I have something to fall back on. Problem is she always sends me when I'm hungry so I end up buying random food that looks fantastic. Thus how I found out about those breakfast bowl things Jimmy Dean has.

Also found these frozen breakfast pizzas one day too. Freaking love those things, especially with taco sauce poured over it.

I make my wife make a list for me so I have something to fall back on. Problem is she always sends me when I'm hungry so I end up buying random food that looks fantastic. Thus how I found out about those breakfast bowl things Jimmy Dean has.

Those things are fucking AMAZING!!!, I seen today at Wal*Mart that they have some new Breakfast casserole thing, it's like 2 lbs. of sausage, eggs, gravy, cheese, & potatoes, looks fucking awesome, next time I go grocery shopping that shit is coming home with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back