JGlass Shoots on Everything

What is the dumbest widely held belief in the world? In the IWC?

In the whole world? The idea that if God exists that he give a shit about any of us.

In the IWC? That's a much more interesting question. I'd say the belief that Cena sucks is probably the dumbest widely held belief, though. The second could possibly be that TNA is terrible. I don't like TNA, I think it's pretty bad, but there are plenty of people who like it and it's makes money. I found it kind of funny that KB made a thread about how people judge his taste in music as bad when his favorite bands are bands that made plenty of money, and TNA is almost the exact same way. Hated on by the majority, but it still makes money and has plenty of fans.

Favorite Pokemon?

Tediursa/Ursaring. Tediursa is MAD cute, and both Tediursa and Ursaring are pretty powerful. A strong normal type pokemon is underrated. They only have one weakness, and while they only have one resistance, that resistance is actually an immunity to ghosts. Plus, most normals (including Ursaring) can learn a plethora of special moves from other types that will be super effective against some common foes. For instance, Ursaring has a really high attack and can learn a bunch of ground moves. Ground is a type whose moves are effected mostly by attack rates and it is tied with fighting for having the most types that its super effective against.

Outta beer... about to move onto girl scout cookies.

Also, does anyone remember the Logical Quest of the Zoombinies? That game was AWESOME!

ZOOMBINIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a thread about them a while ago, fuckin' loved that game when I was in elementary school.

Also, what the hell is all the love for Zach Ryder? Right now I don't get how the hell everyone loves him.

I'm digging on Zack Ryder's grooves right now, but I can understand that he might be polarizing.

I played Wall Ball in elementary school. Shit got SERIOUS.

Just can't handle him. Never got his appeal.

Question though, what kind of ball would you use for Wall Ball? A rubber ball? If so was it a big rubber one or a smaller one? Or did you, like my friends and I after elementary school, use tennis balls?

Just can't handle him. Never got his appeal.

Question though, what kind of ball would you use for Wall Ball? A rubber ball? If so was it a big rubber one or a smaller one? Or did you, like my friends and I after elementary school, use tennis balls?

Zack's appeal is simple. He's that tool in all of us.

Tennis balls for me. Rubber's better for pegging the asshat who screws up though...

Elementary school we had a mix of the small and big rubber balls during recess. Good times, gooooood times.

Elementary school we had a mix of the small and big rubber balls during recess. Good times, gooooood times.

During my time in Elementary school about 30 or so of those wound up on the roof of the school

Unrelated to Wall Ball, but related to recess in elementary school- I once hit a girl in the face with a frisbee (on accident of course), needless to say she was not happy:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back