JGlass Shoots on Everything

What's a Fleshlight? One time Kassem G replied to a comment I left on one of his YouTube videos about something being the name of his FleshLight channels, and I wa really confuse.

You're a Kevin Smith fan and you don't know what a fleshight is?!?:wtf:

basically a rubber vagina that looks like flashlight, I'd post a link to the site but would likely be banned as a result

Do you ever miss the day when you were really easily amused by just about anything? I remember when I was really, REALLY young, I had this computer program where all you had to do was press a button and a reaction would happen. It would just make a shape with a color and a new noise, and I thought it was awesome.

Also, does anyone remember the Logical Quest of the Zoombinies? That game was AWESOME!

So I found out today I gotta go to Atlantic City for my buddy's bachelor party. Honestly I'm surprisingly excited. What should I do besides gamble all my money away and drink copious amounts of beer?

So I found out today I gotta go to Atlantic City for my buddy's bachelor party. Honestly I'm surprisingly excited. What should I do besides gamble all my money away and drink copious amounts of beer?

Have sex with Charlie Sheen's strippers?

Not sure, I've never been to AC! The beautiful Cape May is not but 30 minutes away... TOPS. One of the nicest of the Jersey shores.

I've got two, and they both come from Goldfinger. I love Goldfinger because of his accent and how evil he is. And obviously, I also love Oddjob. I like how he looks at himself in the mirror and smiles, and using his hat as a murder weapon is also awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back