JGlass Shoots on Everything

On the topic of beer, when did you have your first drink, and when did you first get flat out shitfaced?

First time I drank with the intention of getting drunk that wasn't like, a sip of wine or beer from my parents was between my freshman and sophomore year of high school. My friend raided his mom's stash and brought a couple of beers and some Jack Daniels. Can't say I dug it at the time haha.

When did I first get shitfaced? That wasn't until I graduated and I went down the shore with my friends. I had taken some meds in high school for my stomach that forbade me from drinking alcohol, and I got off of them shortly after I graduated.

Smodcasts? I listen to them on occasion.

You should check out some of the other shows on his network, Tell 'em Steve-Dave & Hollywood Babble-On are prolly my two favorites

First comic... my mom sent me comics when I was at Sleep Away camp, and she gave me one called Tek Urinshield... or something like that. It was about this detective in the 21st century and he was addicted to some sort of technology drug or something, kind of like in Minority Report.

Pretty sure i started out with TMNT, from there it went Batman, Spider-Man, & then X-men

First movie? Now THAT I don't know. Probably a Disney movie or something.

My mom tells me my first movie was The Smurfs movie, she said I couldn't sit back in the seat at the theater cause it kept folding up and closing on me, & I'd get stuck, I distinctly remember seeing Return of the Jedi in teh theater when I was about 4 or 5, I remember this cause when it got to the big battle at the end the projector broke and they couldn't fix it

Not watching Bruins/Habs game. The Devils and their lack of success has taken me out of this Hockey season. I was undefeated in games I saw at the Pru before this season, now I have 2 losses to my record :(

Too bad it's a great OT game, Carey Price made the luckiest save I have ever seen a few mins. ago, went to clear the puck as a Bruin was baring down on him, whiffed on it, went to try again just as teh Bruin guy got to him a fell backwards and landed on the puck just before it crossed to line!!

I want the Bruins to win this series cause Price fucked in in my Fantasy Hockey playoffs... that & I don't like Gomez

Craziest thing you've done?

The fuck if I know man. I've done a lot of crazy stupid things. One time I convinced an entire group of girls to take their shirts off at a party? I think that's pretty cool.

Why am I so easy to ignore?

Don't be bringing that heavy shit right now Roxy boy. You know I'll always listen to you <3

You should check out some of the other shows on his network, Tell 'em Steve-Dave & Hollywood Babble-On are prolly my two favorites

I told you about how we want to bring in Red State. That's looking increasingly unlikely, but we might try to get Kevin to do an on location podcast.

Pretty sure i started out with TMNT, from there it went Batman, Spider-Man, & then X-men

My parents bought me the X-Men animated series on VHS when I was very young, that's how I got into comics and why I love the X-Men above all else too this day. Seriously man, I fucking LOVE the X-Men. I wish I was an X-Man.

My mom tells me my first movie was The Smurfs movie, she said I couldn't sit back in the seat at the theater cause it kept folding up and closing on me, & I'd get stuck, I distinctly remember seeing Return of the Jedi in teh theater when I was about 4 or 5, I remember this cause when it got to the big battle at the end the projector broke and they couldn't fix it

You saw Return of the Jedi in the theaters? Damn you're old.

No, should I? I hear they are comfortable.

You gotta get used to 'em, but I like 'em better than briefs now. I can't wear boxers,my thighs are too big and they get these awful red lines across them. I only wear one pair of boxer briefs and that's cuz they're Cap. America's. Everything else is brief or thong.

I already submitted it. I just want an intelligent man's opinion. See what you think. It's actually an easy read. You could do it tonight. It's on sports. You'd be done with it in like 5 minutes. Haha, I promise.

Man, I could really go for some chocolate sponge cake right now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back